Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• amberdiprima101
    Options
    I am in
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Here are my numbers
    When I started this challenge I was at 260lbs
    2-05-11 I was at 243.8lbs
    CW 2-27-11 237.8lbs
    Total loss 22.2!!
    Yey!! I've reached and passed my goal of losing 20lbs by April!!
    Woo Hoo!!
  • nausicaa11
    nausicaa11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I am in too! Want to lose at least 11 pounds by the end of April.
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I joined this site at the beginning of January, this was one of the topics I joined in on. The thought of losing at least 14lbs by April seemed sooooooo far away and I wasn't even sure I could really manage it - it seemed totally unattainable. Yet here I am 22lbs lighter already. I have been recommending this site to all my friends who have expressed an interest in weight loss.

I am excited about how much lighter I will hopefully be by April.

Keep up the good work everyone...we are ALL worth it x
  • TanicaShante
    TanicaShante Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm going on vacation in April so I want to drop some pounds for that. I just recently began using this site so I would love to try these challenges. :)

Starting Weight: 200
    Goal Weight: 170
    2/8/11 Weigh-in: 194
    2/15/11 Weigh-in: 189.6
    2/22/11 Weigh-in: 190.6
    3/1/11 Weigh-in: ???
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what my goal is. 15-20lbs by April 1st. I leave for a mini vacation April 2nd and want to beable to wear cute clothes. Plus my birthday is April 7th so I would love to wear a little black dress for dinner!!! Anyone that wants to add me as a friend please do. I would love the encouragement and motivation, and will do the same for you!
  • Ccrawford131
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started my weight loss journey today! I would love to join the lose weight by April group. My ultimate gaol is to lose 100lbs by May 2012 when I graduate with my Masters degree. So, I'm in! Encougement and motivation is just what I need to meet my goal.

Thanks,

CC

Starting Weight: 233 lbs (today)
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs by May 2012
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan!!!
  • nancyavon
    nancyavon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i would love to join need alot of motivation.. i have done so many diets i am tired

starting weight 220.
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, I can really use all the motivation possible....

Please add me as a friend....
  • shadowdeb
    shadowdeb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in; I want to lose 14 lbs by April; it would be a great birthday present from me to me. I've lost about 6 lbs so far and need to lose another 30.
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    1 pound each week is my goal! :happy:

My goal is 13 pound less by April 1st 2011.

Jan.1st = 400

April 1st =
  • tilee
    tilee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When I started this Challenge in January I was 170...now I'm down to 156.5 which is a 13.5 loss...I will so surpass the goal of 14 pounds by April!! WOO-HOO!!! I don't think I will quite make it to 20 pounds loss by April, but I sure will try!!! :-) Since November I have lost 19.5 pounds so at least I will make it to 20 pounds since November, but prolly not since January, but I am so excited about all my weight loss Glad to see others are doing just as well....keep up the good work!!!:bigsmile:
  • SnowyAngel1
    SnowyAngel1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie *waves*

I only want to lose about 14 lbs and have a wedding and a ball to go to in April so if I can lose it by then that would be great!

Really need the motivation to kick in though! :-(
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I only lost 0.5lb this week - I'm having a bit of trouble motivating myself to exercise more, although I am sticking as closely as possible to my cals :)

There is just over a week until April....I wonder what we will all have lost by then? :)
  • amii37
    amii37 Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me please:flowerforyou:
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hello.... Sounds like a great idea... I have been working on maintaining and losing inches and weight for the past 9 months, now... Its been a struggle at times, but I love the results and how my body has changed.. Count me in... Add me, So we can motivate each other!!!! All for One........
  • Enny2007
    Enny2007 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I am totally joining this group i need that extra reinforcement when it comes to weight lol.