Hey everyone!

TaraJ16
TaraJ16 Posts: 304
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My names Tara, i'm a 21 year old mom of 2!

I have a son who will be 18 months at the end of september, and a daughter who will be 4 months at the beginning of october.

i've recently joined curves (an all womans gym) and started up on here to help me keep track of my eating. i'm wanting to get down to 120-130ish, but i'd be happy at 140!

i look forward to getting to know ya'll!

Replies

• TaraJ16
    My names Tara, i'm a 21 year old mom of 2!

I have a son who will be 18 months at the end of september, and a daughter who will be 4 months at the beginning of october.

i've recently joined curves (an all womans gym) and started up on here to help me keep track of my eating. i'm wanting to get down to 120-130ish, but i'd be happy at 140!

i look forward to getting to know ya'll!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    welcome! I also go to curves and it works great. My weight loss recorded on here only reflects what i have lost since finding this site. I have lost 42 lbs since going to curves, i love it and the atmosphere is awesome. wishing u much success:flowerforyou:
  • TaraJ16
    wow, congrats on losing so much already!

i absolutely love curves, the people, music...everything is great!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome!!! You will love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:
  • :happy: I want to welcome you even though I am new here too. I really enjoy logging all my food for the day and find it helpful in making sure I'm honest about what all I eat. I have lost ten lbs over the last few months, but I seem to fluctuate a lot. I just joined a ladies gym also it's called Spa Lady. I am happy that you like Curves because that is half the battle to find a place we will not dread going to. Congrats on your 2 babies and good luck with your fitness goals!
This discussion has been closed.