Day 1 to Day 30 progress pictures P90X

Options

Replies

• jmecale72
    Options
    Good job!! You can definitely see the results! Keep up the great work! BRING IT!!!!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! My fiance and I just finished Phase 1 of p90x classic also. I had pretty good results, but not sure if I am confident enough to post the pics. Maybe at 60 days, haha! Good for you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl congrats your doing awesome. I just finish my 30 days doing the lean version what are you doing. You look great hope to see your update in 60 day :happy:

My husband and I are doing the Classic. How are you doing with the lean version?
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh, I can definitely see your progess which is great for your first 30 days! I'm on my 2nd week of P90x Lean and I'm really looking forward to seeing some good results after my first 30 days!

Hang in their and keep bringing it!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    LLooking amazing girl!!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Awesome JOB!!!!
    I just Started TurboFire today!!! I hope I have results like this!!!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl congrats your doing awesome. I just finish my 30 days doing the lean version what are you doing. You look great hope to see your update in 60 day :happy:

My husband and I are doing the Classic. How are you doing with the lean version?
    I love it .I'm modifying some moves but I still get a good work out. lost an inch on each hip and waist.
  • RVLMonavie
    Options
    Congrats! You can do this next 60 days. WOW you look good follow the shakology program in the AM or at night so you skin stays fit along with your muscle. Keep up the good work!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell a difference even though the scale told you differently!!!!

THANK YOU for posting this! I just started a thread today about how I'm starting P90X week 4 and have not seen a movement in the scale (except a GAIN of 3 pounds). I haven't measured yet as I am waiting until Day 30 but I really hope to have similar results!
  • andrea777
    andrea777 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow..good for you!!! P90x is NO joke!! It is very difficult getting through the first 30 days so you should seriously celebrate that victory.. My hubby is doing it and is on day 42...the 30 day change wasn't that obvious in pics but whoa a huge diff in his pants, his belt loops - everything... So stick with it!!!
    :)
  • cybernet00
    Options
    You can totally tell a difference even though the scale told you differently!!!!

THANK YOU for posting this! I just started a thread today about how I'm starting P90X week 4 and have not seen a movement in the scale (except a GAIN of 3 pounds). I haven't measured yet as I am waiting until Day 30 but I really hope to have similar results!

Yeah I totally understand that. In the first 2 weeks I gained 5 lbs! Not sure why but I think it was a combination of water weight and muscle gain but it went back down to my starting weight. I'll tell you want everyone was telling me don't even worry about the scale because it will not tell you the whole story. For me it at the end of week three and all of a sudden my pants are so lose I have to buy some new ones.

Keep pressing play and don't give up!
  • cybernet00
    Options
    Wow..good for you!!! P90x is NO joke!! It is very difficult getting through the first 30 days so you should seriously celebrate that victory.. My hubby is doing it and is on day 42...the 30 day change wasn't that obvious in pics but whoa a huge diff in his pants, his belt loops - everything... So stick with it!!!
    :)

We plain on having a massage party after our 90 days :) Thanks for posting that about your hubby, I will have to share that with mine because he is having the same exact results and it disappointed. He is doing it to bulk up and the muscle tone he thought he would get just isn't there yet, I hope telling him about your man will make him feel a little better.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Great job!! What a difference so far. Such a motivator to keep going!

My husband and I start P90X Lean last week. Wanted to build up cardio first before I did the strength training. He's been tough to keep motivated so I'll share this with him so show him it helps that the 2 of us are doing this together.

Cheers to the next 60 days!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!
  • readytoshredlbs
    Options
    cybernet00 thanks for posting and your results are great.

Reading through the post there are a lot of pople saying they have not seen "scale" weight loss or some may have even gained weight. This results you are all seeing are natural as you are losing body fat but at the same time gaining muscle.

1 pound of fat = 1 pound of muscle, muscle takes up less space.

If you had a pound of feathers (bodyfat), how much more space would that take up over a pound of bricks (muscle). I would ot reccomend stepping on the scale, go by how your cloths fit and how better you feel. Most people do not see the "scale" loss until the end of phase 2 start of phase 3.

If you are a member of beachbody look me up...readytoshredlbs....

Do YOUR best and forget the rest
    Mike
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    WOW you totally see the difference! That's great progress! Keep it up girl!!
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    WOW you totally see the difference! That's great progress! Keep it up girl!!
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You can definately see results! Keep it up!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Great job! You're looking great! I'd like to know how in the world you can do P90X though lol! My husband has it and it is soooo long and hard!

One of the biggest reasons I can is because my husband does it with me and he is my motivator. If I were left to do it on my own I wouldn't do it. Also, I HATE cardio and since P90x is a mix of weight training and a little cardio it's a lot easier.
    WOW! I am impressed! I was thinking I would not be able to do it and now you are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    P90X is one of the biggest weight loss scams I've ever seen.

The money you wasted on the DVDs and program could've been spent on a gym membership and proper groceries that would've given results much better than that overmarketed tripe.

i'm not going to lie, obviously you lose weight on it, but the program itself is absolutely retarded and just a money grabber and you can get just as good results, if not better, by just following a simple eating/training regime and sticking with it.

to all the p90x fans...come at me bros
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!