Any suggestions?

Options
I know you can't really target a specific area you want to lose weight in, but I was wondering when did you start losing weight in your mid section and hips? The first change I saw in myself were my legs and my arms, buy my hips and mid section haven't gone down as much =/

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I saw my weight loss in my face 1st. My hips have always been my biggest area and it took me a few months to see any loss there. However once I started weight training regularly (after about 5months of this) I started seeing more loss there.
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    are you doing any cardio? I heard that helps get rid of tummy fat
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    Yeah I do cardio four times a week and only one day for strength training. But I'm beginning to think that maybe I wont see much of a change until the summer
    '
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My tummy is the last to go for me too, it's been a huge challenge for me. I have to do both cardio and different types of crunches. I also old a weight above my head with both hands and move gently side to side, stretching, this has helped me with tone up my sides.
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    try switching up your cardio or just going harder. Have you tried Jillian Michael's 30 day shred? I did that for about a week and felt like I saw a difference in my midsection immediately ( i could see my ribs more clearly and i felt like my flat tire started to go away). But yea, i wouldn't get too discouraged about it....it'll come off eventually
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    yeah I actually started off with that dvd. Hmmm I'm going to put it in my schedule again, thanks guys! =D