Anyone NOT doing a Jillian Michaels video? :)

Options

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm not! Thought I would eventually, but I'm happy where I am! I'm doing zumba 2x a week, running, a little strength training and a bit of the arc trainer. Right now it works for me!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    she annoys me too. too much yelling. i am getting zumba, but ive done leslie sansones dvds and they are great for starting off.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Not me, I tried the 30 Day Shred last year, and was completely bored out of my mind with it!! Haven't bought any others of hers since!
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm not, either!! I do a Leslie Sansone DVD and use my Gazelle. I have tried her 'Shredding it With Weights' on my cable's OnDemand and it's not bad, but it's not like I am doing it all the time.
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm not - doing a 9 week program on EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm proud to say that too...

Tony Horton is my favourite frontman :laugh: :heart:
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    I'm not a fan of her. I'm sure she's inspirational and everyone who does her workouts love her. But to be honest she scares me! It's like the P90X video. I'm sure it works but he scares me too. If i wanted a drill sergeant as my workout instructor I'd join basic training! haha I'm not knockin it, it's just not for me.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Meee,meee..I have 30 day shred but ,can't stand her..so I have never done more than 2 days..I rather go 2 the gym...nd she's a liar anyways..nobdy that I have seen do it has lost more than 10 lbs..I can do that on my own!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

Me too. My virtual trainer is a lot less annoying than most humans.
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    I'm not, I do fitness classes at my campus's rec center.

BUT....I have to admit, after seeing it eeevveerrryywhere on MFP, I'm really tempted to get the 30 day shred :P
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I'm not
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Me too. My virtual trainer is a lot less annoying than most humans.

How is that? We have been thinking about buying that for our PS3. I just don't know anyone who has it.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Nope. I do The New Rules of Lifting for Women. I don't know what I'm going to do after that though.
  • MaryDreamer
    Options

I'm doing that same program! :)
  • wieseal
    Options
    I'm not.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm not! I don't like feeling like I am being scolded while working out. I like encouragement in a happy exciting way so I'm doing Turbo Fire.
  • GatorLvr13
    Options
    I'm not..I actually got Zumba for the Xbox360 Kinnect and that is very fun!! I mostly like to walk though
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    ME!
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    Not Me :) I do zumba 5 days a week and I go to the gym and do the elliptical on the weekends
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I'M NOT!!!
    The only workout video I have (which I only use on rainy days) is a dance video. While I'm sure Jillian Michael's provides amazing results...her workouts are just so BORING!!! I'd rather go run than do a boring workout!

I do have to agree with this. I love her workouts but am really, really bored with them. Getting ready to start P90X and it looks like Tony will be just as annoying.