Anyone NOT doing a Jillian Michaels video? :)

Replies

• JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 209 Member
    I am not. I thought about it and then decided that I was happy with the Turbo Jam DVDs.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Not me! I have a BL DVD, but the exercises are led by past contestants. :)
  • I was doing 30 day shred, but I never ended up finishing it. I do like it though and I need to start doing it again!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Who's Jillian Michaels?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Im NOT!!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Not me 1) I am not coordinated enough and 2) I can't stand her
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I like Jillian but i am doing the Zumba on the wii !
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 207 Member
    I'm not!...but only because I can't find my DVD lol. I am doing yoga booty ballet instead and as cheesy as I thought the cabaret live would be I had so much fun doing it the first time, and am actually excited to do it again!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,635 Member
    Jillian WHO??? LMAO :laugh:
  • I'm not!...but only because I can't find my DVD lol. I am doing yoga booty ballet instead and as cheesy as I thought the cabaret live would be I had so much fun doing it the first time, and am actually excited to do it again!
    Okay, I admit... I own this video. I am not a huge video person - at this point I've worked up my cardio to where the pace on the videos are too slow - but I do really like the YBB thing. Haven't broken it out since last summer..... Hmmmm..... Maybe I'll do some booty dancin' tomorrow.....
  • :wink: BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I'M HOOKED ON ALL THE FIRM EXERCISE DVDS. BUT I DO HAVE TWO OF BOB HARPERS EXERCISE DVD, WEIGHT LIFTING, TO KEEP MYSELF TONED. :wink:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Nope! She bored me and her voice annoyed. I'm doing Turbo Fire and I'm thinking about getting Chalean Extreme. I also do yoga, play soccer, play volleyball, do Zumba, and once it gets warmer I'll be writing my bike and getting outside!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    There is just something about her on biggest loser that drives me insane. I hate the fact that she is almost degrading to people and don't find her motivating at all. I wonder when watching or listening to her just what level of experience she really has or what training, she seems to be all about herself. I've heard her state information as fact that is really is still up in the air, so I won't support her "media" blitz about herself.
  • I'm not because the eBay seller I ordered it from was a *kitten* and never sent it...I got my money back though, and then I spent it on some craft stuff I needed for homecoming week lol!! Now, I don't have any money to buy the DVD.
  • From "The Biggest Loser" TV? Sorry no, she may be a wonderful person/trainer whatever... but as far as I'm concerned she's guilty by association with a show that is dangerously ...even _criminally_ unhealthy because it promotes starvation diets, unsustainable exercise regimens and achingly shallow values [as seen in "The Swan"] -- which will insure you nothing but a lifetime of yo-yo dieting and metabolic misery! It should be renamed the Biggest SCAM! I get more inspiration from Little Britain's _nasty_ "Fat Fighters" skits! :laugh: Seriously!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    I won't touch anything she does. I have read some horrible things about her form on her kettlebell workout...seems like she hops on whatever bandwagon she can to make money. Plus I have a prob with how Biggest loser handles things.

I'll stick with my gym workouts!
  • I love either going to the gym or running outside. I hate doing video/home workouts.
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    I bought a Jackie Warner video and got to do it once before my DVD player broke. Just from one time, I could tell it was very challenging.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Im not and dont plan to either.

I like using youtube and just google cardio workout at home and go thru and pick me a workout for the day
    or I go hiking on my local trails and walk. or get on my elliptical

She is too self centered to be a trainer for me
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Believe it or not I was able to find a copy of Cher's Step Aerobics video (VCR tape) that is the same one I used to love way back in1991! I do all kinds of workouts, something different everyday. But I love my Cher workout!!!! Does anyone else remember that tape besides me?
This discussion has been closed.