Crazy Weight

Options
I just bought a Wii Fit and I weighed myself. Mind you that I am doing this after I ate breakfast and lunch and exercised. My weight was 3+ pounds less than what my scale says....What to believe??????????

Replies

• sarahsatx
    Options
    My wii fit is about 2 to 3 lbs more than my scale.
  • SLMiddleton
    Options
    I also use the Wii for various exercises...although I will weigh in on the Wii and then immediately also weigh in on my digital scale - so far there has only been about a half a pound difference anytime I try. So my Wii is fairly accurate to my own scale.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    if you are on a carpet with the wii, it could be off, just like a regular scale would be. Mine is like that.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    we have wii fit plus, and i sometimes have a hard time believing it, but i trust it enough. they say body weight fluctuates about 2 lbs a day, so weight yourself at the same time each day..also, make sure you are on a solid surface, and that the feet or legs or whatever they are on the balance board are on properly, as that can throw off accuracy..best of luck
  • Ddavis1967
    Ddavis1967 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think that it does not matter as long as you weigh on the same one every time for your weigh in. It will show your progress either way!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i weighed myself on my scale in my bathroom this morning and it said i didnt loose anything from last week.
    but i got on my wii (b4 breakfast or anything) and it said i lost 2.1 lbs.
    idk what to believe either
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed on my wii fit lately, but I have two digital scales and they show 1.5 lb difference between the two. I don't know which to believe of those! maybe I need to weigh on my wii fit! :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Neither of those are likely to be exactly, gravitationally perfect. It's all relative. Just use the same scale all the time and you're good to go. :)
  • douglw
    douglw Posts: 25
    Options
    My Wii fit is pretty close to my scale. I think the most important thing is to use the same scale at the same time of day to weigh yourself. That way you can keep a realistic eye on your progress.
  • godsgiftjcp
    Options
    if you are on a carpet with the wii, it could be off, just like a regular scale would be. Mine is like that.

My wii fit isnt on carpet, but I am really starting to believe that the house I rent is starting to slope because when I weigh myself in the morning, I get about 5 different weights and I take the average of them all. I think I need a new house...LOL!!!