7 Week Challenge - Midwest is Best

Options
Here is our thread for weigh ins on Saturdays and posting your goal weights for Saturday too! Keep up the good work guys! We don't need no stinkin' chocolate!

Replies

• chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal weight for saturday is 181 :)
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    My goal weight for Saturday is 150 :) Happy working out all!!!! GO MIDWEST!
  • MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 203 for Saturday.

I turned down girl scout cookies at work today, and chocolate cake when I went out to eat tonight.

Lets keep it goin!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yay awesome job! It will pay off!
  • spatticus
    Options
    I guess I never posted for myself! I'm 161.8 and goal for Saturday is 160.5. Anything would be great I cannot move passed .8!
  • spatticus
    Options
    I haven't heard anything from dlmith1965 yet and I still need zadowd's goal for Saturday.thanks
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    My current weight is 200.5, goal weight for Saturday is 199. I don't actually own a scale and normally only weigh at the doctor's office once every 5 weeks, so this Saturday weigh-in will force me to go to the gym and weigh there! Will be a different time of day and different clothes and a different scale, so I will have to remind myself of those things when I weigh.

I've been doing shockingly well with not having any chocolate yesterday or today. I've got a big cake I'm making for a fundraiser on Thursday, one of the tiers is chocolate mint (tastes just like a thin mint...mmmmm) so I'll probably have a bit of that. I really have a hard time not trying all my cakes. Have to make sure they are good enough to feed people!
  • spatticus
    Options
    A taste shouldn't hurt..especially if you can't log it ;-)
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I turned down chocolate chip cookies at work and it was hard!!! I wanted that darn cookie!! Lol
  • spatticus
    Options
    Almost half way through this weeks challenge guys! Keep it up! What all have you turned down this week? I sent my hubby out for edys slow churned icecream and had to say no chocolate :-(. He's never heard that before!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My Saturday goal is 159 (currently 161). I've turned down my usual after dinner snack every night since Saturday! Usually a fudge bar or small bowl of ice cream - hoping to stay strong through the week and maybe even after that! :)

Starting training for my Memorial day 10K on monday - wooo!!
  • spatticus
    Options
    Shanahrose - we weigh exactly the same weight and have the same goal weight! We can do it!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Shanahrose - we weigh exactly the same weight and have the same goal weight! We can do it!

Awesome! what's your overall goal weight? & how tall? let's get it girl! :)
  • tanya0424
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have just signed up and I like this post, even though I am no longer in the mid west. We at work are having the biggest loser contest, and sofare my starting weight was 214 on 2/28/2011 and today I weighted 207. I have given up the Mountain Dews and the chocolate completely and I am eating fruit and drinking water. I must say I thought this was going to be for nothing, but 7 pounds is definately a good statr. My goal weight is at least 160
  • spatticus
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 140. But if more comes off so be it!
    oh and I'm 5'8"
  • shannahrose
    Options
    how is everyone today??

i'm resting a small stress fracture in my left foot for another day (today) so i'll be back at it tomorrow. trying to keep the eating in check in the meantime! :)
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    Ouch, stress fractures are no fun! Are you doing the 500 Festival 10k? I saw the training notice that traffic will be diverted on Saturday for that.

I totally blew it last night. Finished my cake, and while I didn't eat any of it (I did have a taste of each flavor during the party today) I was starving when I finished. So I ordered a pizza. At 8:30 pm, breaking all sorts of rules. Oops. Back on track today and really hoping to make it to the gym tonight and tomorrow night, and have to go Saturday so I can weigh-in!
  • spatticus
    Options
    I hope you heal up! How is everybody else? Anyone have chocolate yet? Two more days! I'm giving myself the night off although I did start c25k this morning. I ate way too much for dinner but am still under calories.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Haven't had any chocolate yet!! took 2 days off of exercise to rest my foot, but feeling much better tonight. because i havent exercised ive been a little over on calories, but only by 100-200 each day. i'll be back on track tomorrow!

dreamwellall - not doing the 500 Festval race athough it will be crazy in town for that! i'm visitng my famiy over Memorial Day and running a 10K that weekend. I'm nervous because i've only ever raced 5K. hope i can handle it!
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    Other than the bite of cake today, I haven't had any chocolate all week. I'm so proud of myself! instead of reaching for the Thin Mints, I went for the Shortbreads ;)

I need a "cut all Girl Scout cookies" challenge apparently.