Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

75 lbs!! made it to my goal!! thank you mfp!!!

Replies

• gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    nice work
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    You are my inspiration!! I currently weigh 208...started MFP on 1-8-11 and I weighed 221. My ultimate goal is 80lbs and seeing you and your pics gives me hope. When did you first start MFP? I see you weighed 218 when you started and were 185 by 10-1.
  • Wow great job!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    You look amazing!!!! I also like your ink.... I'm going to treat myself to my first tat before I'm 40 next year... of course, after I'm at my goal as well!!!

Keep it up!
  • You are my inspiration!! I currently weigh 208...started MFP on 1-8-11 and I weighed 221. My ultimate goal is 80lbs and seeing you and your pics gives me hope. When did you first start MFP? I see you weighed 218 when you started and were 185 by 10-1.

Thank you so much!!! It sounds like you are doing great!!! I weighed 218 on July 4th 2010...thats when i really started....
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    You look AWESOME, thanks for posting and inspiring us all:wink:
    Now I gotta know....how HARD was it to lose the last 10 pounds? I'm struggling!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Congrats!! You are an inspiration to us all!!! It is those like you that make MFP such a success and gives lots of hope to others!!! Be blessed!!
  • Great job! :) You look great! :) Thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Amazing-your gorgeous-a whole nother woman-- and you look so young!!!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    WOW! 75lbs in about 5 months! You are such an inspiration!!! CONGRATS! All your hard work paid off and you look great!
  • WOW! 75lbs in about 5 months! You are such an inspiration!!! CONGRATS! All your hard work paid off and you look great!

It took me about 7 1/2 months total to lose it all...:)
  • Amazing-your gorgeous-a whole nother woman-- and you look so young!!!

Thank you so much! it really does mean a lot to me! :)
  • hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing! :)
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Amazing job !!!! You look fantastic !!
  • Lisacc
    Lisacc Posts: 6
    Your story is very inspiring~ Thanks for sharing it. CONGRATS on your success!
  • binsylad
    binsylad Posts: 99
    WOW -

What a change ..... You look at least 20 years younger! & By the way, is that your HOT ELDER sister with you??

Only joking - English Humo(u)r. :wink:

You really have done well - Inspirational B4 & Aft picss.

Now for the enjoyable part of the Journey..................................keeping it off!!!

Well done :bigsmile:

Mike / England (At the other end of this journey.............)
  • Mamakat25
    Mamakat25 Posts: 24
    You are beautiful!! I love your tattoo!!!

Congrats on reaching your goal!!! Amazing!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • I LOVE the new you:) Your smile is soo pretty.
    But my fav thing is your tattoo. It's SOO pretty!:) fits well with the new you:)
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    wow! Good job. You look great!!!!!!!!

:happy:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    WOw! Congrats! Thats amazing! Im so pleased for you! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!