So what are you goals for the month of March??

Options

Replies

• Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My goal is to workout six days a week for at least 30 minutes. I would like to be working out for 45 minutes to an hour, but seeing as how I need to build my endurance; 30 minutes six days a week will get me to where I need to be. After about two weeks, I will bring it up to 45 minutes. I need to get back in the habit of that and that is KEY to weight loss! :)
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    4lbs is my goal. But in like someone else said to see my weight continually go down no matter how small the change.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how March is going to be for me, I think I will try to continue to lose some but not beat myself up over it if I don't. It's going to be a busy month - I'm going to Holland to see a fabulous 3 night concert of Marillion. And then we're off to Canada for 2 weeks, again to see the 3 night show from Marillion.

The only thing I am nervous about is how my gastric band will react to an 8 hr flight (x2). Hopefully the pressure won't be too great but we'll have to see.

So I think March will be more about not gaining any of the weight I have lost.
  • fabulousandsexy2011
    Options
    My goal is to lose: 5lbs. More would be great!:wink:
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Aimin' to lose my last 11 lbs...Either by April 1 or April 30...Either way I'm still goin' to get 'Tony Horton's BRING IT' book in my hands....

March 5-6 - Day 90 results of Power90 - I will become a Power90 Graduate.

March 7 - I'm startin' P90X LEAN ...

Dream are in the makin'....without this site, I don't think I would be where I am today...!

Happy March Everyone
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Yeah. 5 here :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1. To complete the 30 day shred
    2. Drink 128 oz of water daily

Also to just continue sticking with my daily schedule. Its working. I want to continue to be prepared for the unexpected. Also want to continue being focused on me being healthy and not what the scale says.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds this month!!!

Same here! :smile:
  • millyliza
    millyliza Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 7 to 10 pounds but as long as the scale is going down I'll be happy! Also, hoping to move up to level 3 on 30 day shred
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    About 4-5 pounds would be nice. I'll take more if it happens, but I don't expect any more than that.

Being able to run 4 miles straight. The furthest I've gone so far is 3.35.

Keeping up with my very healthy niece and brother in my first 5k at the end of the month.

Finishing the EA Sports Active 2: 9 week challenge. It'll end right before the 5k.

Avoiding injury... no more falling down the back porch steps!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    To lose at least 4 pounds (I'm on a 1lb per week goal).

To stick with the C25K program.

To stay under the sodium goal every day. I've been eating far too many processed foods the last few years, so I'm learning to cook all over again! (And I was never great at cooking in the first place!)

May come up with some new ones as the month rolls along, but those are my starting goals for the month!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Starting "ripped in 30"
    losing my last 2lbs
    :bigsmile:
    GOOD LUCK EVERY 1....:flowerforyou:
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Lose about 7 pounds
    Complete 30 Day shred
    Fix at least one new recipe a week
    Walk at least 20 minutes a day
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    My goal is to work out more and build up more resistance. I still get tired and winded fairly quick. Weight loss is good but my goal this month is to complete 3-5 miles with a lot less effort.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds this month!!!

Same here! :smile:

Goal: 5 lbs... 10 lbs would be SWEET
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    To move moar xD
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    5 pounds and to start working out again!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be right at 200 or under !~ So i need to loose like 14.5 pounds! Might seem like a big number but thats what i had said that i wanted to do and i believe that i can do it !
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    My goal is 10lbs. I am have averaged 9.5 for the last 2 months. If I lose 10lbs, it will give me 100 lbs lost since Jan 10'.
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5-7 lbs and increase my running distance on the treadmill and on the street! In just the 2 weeks I have been running I have already made gains and this week I started to really watch what I eat again! I have a 5k in May that I am going to conquer come hell or high water! Feeling VERY motivated right now! :happy: