Move over facebook....

Options
2»

Replies

• snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.. i would be more than happy to be friends with you.. I use this site for 2months an counting.:happy:
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way...I'm so tired of all the slurs I see people throwing back and forth via their status updates. Pick up the phone if you want to argue. The rest of the world doesn't need to know you now hate your BFF. Oh, and those vague cryptic remarks people make that could apply to half their friends list make me cringe. Would you say that in person to a group of people? I think not. I'd much rather use this site, where we all just want to motivate and support each other.
  • max4pups
    max4pups Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've tried some pages on FB but love love this site! and it's help in keeping my accountable!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    It's nice when addictions are good for our body. lol Usually they are bad for us. On here I get so motivated if I'm being lazy on getting to my workout or what I'm eating it takes just a few minutes of reading and I'm snapped back in place.
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine told me about this website!! AND I LOVE IT. So helpful, and I love how motivating and encouraging the people are on here! Good luck in your weight loss journey.

**If you want to add me as a friend you can!!**