So what are you goals for the month of March??

Options
13»

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My goal for the month of March is to lose 8 lbs., stay under my calorie goal each day, exercise six days a week, and begin weight training.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to lose 7 lbs. Also start running. Its all in my head that i can not run. I just get started and before i know it im bored..
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11 lbs by April 1st & Exercise AT LEAST 1 hour each day!
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    My goals for the month of March are to drink 12 cups of water a day and to lose 8-10 more lbs. I will also start some light weight training this month. I also want to continue to build on my cardio workouts- I'm currently at 4x a week for an hour at a time, perhaps by the end of the month I will have increased to 5 workouts every other week.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Break through my plateau and lose 5 pounds. Finish couch to 5k.
  • debbimj
    debbimj Posts: 29
    Options
    6 lb. :smile:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10 lbs this month but idealy I am looking more at 5, if I look back at how January and February went.
    Take more walks, as the weather will hopefully get nicer
    Finish the 30 day shred - today will be day 7 hopefully

Non-weight loss related:
    save $$$$ :)
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    To lose 10 more pounds.

To beat my co workers in our weight loss challenge (ending 3/31)
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I go on vacation April 2nd, so I would love to loose 15-20lbs by then. Also I want to start working out more. I want to do a 5K run/walk at the end of March. And to drink more water!!!
  • coldsutherner
    Options
    My goal wil be to loose weight, go to gym 4 x a week and stay in my aloted calorie intake catagorey each day. GOD HELP ME
  • kgage1011
    kgage1011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal:
    Lose 6 lbs.
    Maintain the healthy diet w/o the urge to binge. (Which seems to be hard because that P90X works you so hard the hunger seems to linger! But I'm still finding my balance.) With that being said, my other goal is to complete P90X everyday for the month with no excuses!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be right at 200 or under !~ So i need to loose like 14.5 pounds! Might seem like a big number but thats what i had said that i wanted to do and i believe that i can do it !

AND YOU WILL!!!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    AWESOME GUYS, THANKS FOR REPLYING! WE CAN ALL DO THIS!
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My goal is to weigh in the low 140's and next month see the 130's. :)
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    My goal is to start (& stick to) an exercise regiment!!! I have about 60lbs to lose and won't start seeing the scale go down until I get my butt in gear. I'd like to lose 8-10 lbs this month as well, but I'd take 5 :)
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    March goals:
    Listen to and honor what my body needs
    figure out if I am hungry when I want to eat
    Choose to do something else if I am not hungry and want to eat
    Enjoy swimming