Turbo Fire

Options
I'll apologize in advance if this question has been asked before! (I'm sure it has)

Is anybody out there doing Turbo Fire? I just saw the commercial for it on TV and was wondering if it is as fun as it looks? Also, how long have you been doing it and have you seen results? Are you doing other things along with it? And the big question... Is it worth the money?

Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I posed the same question last week. If you can find my post you can get alot of good feedback. I am ordering mine this week.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing TurboFire - and it IS as fun as it looks!!!! I highly recommend it!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Do a search here for TurboFire many people use it, I'm too chicken though lol
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I am on day 2. I got mine off of ebay for cheaper than the TV.
    Yesterday was hard, because the moves are quick. But once I get it down it seems like it'll be fun. Today was my stretch class and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rejuvenating and relaxing!!!!! I can't wait to see my end results I'm def gonna stick with it.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Definitely worth the money. I lost 17 lbs in 20 weeks. I LOVE the program. Great cardio workout. It is very fast paced & it will take a few times to get the moves down, but there is a new to class option where she breaks down the routine slowly, and then ya go full out. I did that a couple times for each workout. The HIIT classes are awesome too!! I have moved onto doing the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid.
  • Deeosmun
    Deeosmun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam are Excellent Workout Tools. I workout with a group of people and we change up our workouts often. We've done turbo Jam, Jurbo Fire and Turbo Kick, along with Insanity, P90X, Brazil Butt Lift, and Rev Abs.

I've always had so much fun with Turbo Jam and Its easy to follow, you can take things at your own pace. I noticed that I kept singing the music after I was done with my workout and you burn lots of calories. Chalene Johnson has some awesome Energy!!! She keeps you fired up and pumped. Her workouts make you want to return over and over! I saw the results inch wise, before I saw pounds loss. I dropped a dress size and was loving it!!! I high recommend it.

Also, if you are looking for a little extra help with your balanced dieting, look into Shakeology. It has done wonders for my digestive system and my skin!!!! Check it out & let me know what you think and how things work out:)

Good Luck and if you have any questions, I'm here!!!

Dee
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yes extemely fun and a GREAT workout!! Go for it!!
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    I have never found a better workout program, I am addicted and most of the time can't wait to workout :laugh:

I started about 1 month ago and am down 9 pounds. You will love it :wink:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I do it from time to time. I'm not into cardio workouts. I have done them and they are not for me. TurboFire is a part of my weekly routine now. I will basically do a HIIT routine sometime during the week.

I think it's a nice program and I did the entire program for about 3 or 4 weeks......just wasn't my thing. Just like jksn2nlove I was addicted for a short time and couldn't wait until my next "class". It is really fun and keeping pace with the people in the class is very helpful.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Love it. I've done two rounds and now use it along with other workouts to keep from getting bored. Lost a TON of inches.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    It is really fun, but hard to follow, for me at least, because the cameraman is ALWAYS moving around. Also, I hate having to keep my hands balled up in fists all the time