If you completed JM's 30 Day Shred..

Options
How much inches and pounds did you lose during the shred? I have my copy and is starting today or tomorrow. So i guess some feedback would be a good motivation boost. :smile:

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 day day 5 and I haven't checked the inches yet but I have lost 6lbs so far... I am hoping to see great results... I love this workout... it's hard but it just flies by!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I did 14 days of level 1 and I am on my 9th day of level 2 and I have lost 4 inches around my belly :) It's a great workout and it does fly right by!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am glad you posted that question - i just got one too, and was wondering the same thing...i am happy to see the good reviews! yay! :happy:
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    bump :) im just starting this workout too!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 19 today (15 days level one, 4 days level 2) I have lost 12 lbs and 2.5 inches around my waist. I also walk 2 miles 3-4 times a week at a brisk pace.
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    see I don't do it every day ( I tend to get bored and need more) but I do have it and mostly do it on the weekends.. and I have noticed I did loose a little bit of a difference.. but I also do other things like kickboxing and stuff..
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 19 today (15 days level one, 4 days level 2) I have lost 12 lbs and 2.5 inches around my waist. I also walk 2 miles 3-4 times a week at a brisk pace.

Wow! That's amazing! Kudos to you! :flowerforyou:

I'm up in the mid-upper 180's so if i see 170s ill be happy. :happy:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Here are my results after finishing the 30 day shred :)

Weight loss: 11.2lbs

Inches lost:
    Chest: 2"
    Waist: 2"
    Hips: 3"
    Lower Waist (Belly Button): 2"
    R.thigh: 1"
    L. thigh: 1"
    R. Arm: 2"
    L. Arm: 1.5"
    Total inches lost: 14.5!

Hope that helps! :)
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I kept a blog =)

This is the result entry: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu/view/30-day-shred-result-66089

Good luck!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Great results ladies... well done to you all! I pick it up every now and then but have never tried doing it for 30 days straight... think I'd slack at weekends and will want some variety to change up the routine of the exercise on a morning. I would love to try and do the 30 days to see the results though... am I motivated enough to do it!? That I'm not sure... I did actually do the DVD - Level 1 this morning and just so happened to have recorded my measurements tonight so I may see how far I get with it starting from today onwards.

Wish me luck, hopefully I'll manage at least 2 weeks!
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    omg petithamu your results are amazing!! definately an inspiration!!! i did like a double take when i saw your after pictures!! :noway: hahaha
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i have just started this again.. did it through jan but really struggled with level 2 and 3 and think will stay on level one but up the weights for quite a while x
  • p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone! I did day 1 today, and it was rough. But, your inspirational stories and pics will help me stay consistent and focused. May I ask, what (if anything) did you do in addition to 30 day shred to workout? Also what was your diet like, did you just stick to the goals on MFP? Any tips? I'm looking forward to shredding this month!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I so can't wait for this! I have such a plump body, so i hope it helps. :smile:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    omg petithamu your results are amazing!! definately an inspiration!!! i did like a double take when i saw your after pictures!! :noway: hahaha

Haha, yeah, i was totally fired up the first month. Then I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown and just did the result blog this morning. Didn't have as dramatic of a change but still some! She's amazing!
  • BreeWilder
    BreeWilder Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lost about 13 pounds and about an 1 to 2 all over. But more than anything my endurance is SO much better and my body feels so much stronger.