Did this happen to you when you started MFP? *TMI*

Options
2»

Replies

• TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Do a cleanse, if you are eating more natural foods you need to detox your body from all the junk it has stored away, it will boost weight loss too! I like the "Dual Action Cleanse" you may read mixed reviews, but it worked for me! I have also done the green tea cleanse and acai berry cleanse (you can do them at the same time) which is by the same company, i just can't think of the companies name off hand!
  • TimarieS
    Options
    Do a cleanse, if you are eating more natural foods you need to detox your body from all the junk it has stored away, it will boost weight loss too! I like the "Dual Action Cleanse" you may read mixed reviews, but it worked for me! I have also done the green tea cleanse and acai berry cleanse (you can do them at the same time) which is by the same company, i just can't think of the companies name off hand!
  • TimarieS
    Options
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    SO EATING A LOT OF FIBER DOES THIS?
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Since I bought flax seeds and add a tablespoon of ground seeds to my oatmeal I am so regular. I eat oatmeal 4 - 5 mornings a week. Some days I have eggs or pancakes.

I always used the flaxseed oil before and I noticed that it helped but because of the calories I have steered away from it. I think I'll try your suggestion instead. 1 tbsp is only about 35 calories.
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My best guess is that working out is dehydrating you. Definitely drink your recommended 8 x 8oz of water a day. I am a firm believer that a good GI tract is super important to overall health.

My next guess is that you don't have a whole lot of fat lubing up your intestines. You are eating quality foods and your body needs a little more time to absorb the nutrients. You will go back to normal soon enough. Just keep up the good work!
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been on my weight loss journey for over 3 years and I have had this problem for over 3 years! I am lucky if I go once a week. I have tried pretty much everything there is to try and nothing has worked for me except to take a laxative. I take a laxitive about twice a week or my belly feels full and bloated!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You should include healthy fats in you diet as well as fiber. I've always heard 2 teaspoons per day of safflower oil!