The perfect woman, is she out there?

Options
So I have just been very curious lately....
We have all been told since time out of mind, the perfect woman's figure is 5'7" 36-24-36, right? Well I know this is not a goal for me to have (for starters, I don't think I can force myself to grow 2 inches taller) but I really want to know if it is a realistic goal for anyone?? I mean, is there anyone out there that actually has acheived this figure without suffering from an eating disorder?
If so, post pics please. No offense, but to me you are like the Loch Ness Monster. Not to mention, with all the gutter minds floating around here today, I'm sure they would be appreciated :)

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    hahahahahha. bump. btw- those measurements go as chest, waist, and hips, right?
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    That is a really good question, I too would like to see what the perfect shape actually looks like.
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hahaha lochness monster that's a good one! I'm 5'8 but I don't think I can ever be 36-24-36 EVER!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    In my personal opinion, I think Beyonce has the perfect woman figure! She's got great curves! Im ever so jealous of her!! I dont ever want to be 'skinny'. If I can have a body like Beyonce I would be dynamite! :)
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I know several young women who have within an inch either way of each measurement....it's possible.....a person just has to have a VERY specific body type to obtain it and look good (for ex, I will never have 36 inch hips...even when I had a 6 pack I still had large hips).
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    In my personal opinion, I think Beyonce has the perfect woman figure! She's got great curves! Im ever so jealous of her!! I dont ever want to be 'skinny'. If I can have a body like Beyonce I would be dynamite! :)

Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Scarlet Johansen (when she was a few pounds heavier a couple years ago) have the PERFECT bodies in my opinion....CUUUURVES lol
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    hahahahahha. bump. btw- those measurements go as chest, waist, and hips, right?
    yup
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian looks like she has two or three butts...that is not a figure I admire lol
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    Well if there is I'm going to guess that not only is it possible that she has or has had an eating disorder but that she also had a boob job!
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    Options
    haha..... i have a 25 waist and 35 hips but my chest will NEVER be that big lol! I am about 3 inches shy there lol
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    Well, according to "science," men prefer a waist to hip ratio of .7 or lower. It may not exactly mean 36-24-36, but supposedly that ratio is what is "desired."
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Perfect? Yes there are many perfect women out there, and you may be one of them, you just have to find the man that thinks your type is his perfect woman. To me 5-7 is a little on the short side of perfect, but that's just me.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it exists, a 12" difference between waist and chest/hips seems kinda huge. To have a small enough frame for a 24" waist to be realistic, it seems like your bust/hips would probably be smaller too.

I"m not quite tall enough to be the ideal (1/2" too short) but my measurements are 36-28-38. I can't see my waist getting any smaller because my rib cage is in the way! I am medium/large framed so maybe that is part of it.
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    I have always loved how cup size is never included in those figures either. I mean, I really can't imagine a woman with a 36A being the object of every man's fantasy. The boob job comment is probably right.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I am 5'6" and measure 36/25/26. I would love to be able to move some of my thighs to my hips because I can't stand to be completely straight through the hips. Guess when I had the boob job, I should have asked about hip implants. :bigsmile:
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When I was 19, I was pretty darn close to that, except I am 5'6".

And my chest was just naturally very large. Not so much (or attractive) since nursing 2 babies back to back.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    WOW..I am 5'7 and change but a 24inch waist?
    i don't know....I am a comfy size 6 now..I was a size 4 for a few week sin HS and I don't think my waist was a 24...LOL
    :ohwell: :laugh:
    I wear 36C but have really no clue what my waist/hip measurements are.....
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    Guess when I had the boob job, I should have asked about hip implants. :bigsmile:
    I have always wanted to have a surgeon transfer all the excess from my thighs & waist to my boobs. I keep telling the hubby that all the money I have saved on formula by breastfeeding should go to the 'implant fund' :laugh:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I really think this is why so many girls develop self esteem issues, who could really have those measurements without some type of augmentation? It sets standards for women that are never attainable, and some go so far as killing themselves trying to achieve this. Just like when we look in magazines, and everything is airbrushed, and we know its airbrushed, but still wonder, WHY can't I look like that????
    I'm 5.4, my waist is 23 inches, and there is now way I would ever have a 36 inch bust....on a good day I am a 32B! and my hips are around a 33......so at these standards I will never be "perfect"........sigh...