Anyone NOT doing a Jillian Michaels video? :)

Options

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Not me. I tried it but she just didn't give me the "burn" Ineeded and wanted. Her workouts are pretty basic and I am sure it gets results....just not for me...I love my spin classes and I throw in a P90x video when I can't make the gym or go outside.
  • JCL1
    JCL1 Posts: 9
    Options
    not me....I don't care for her snarl.
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    I once watched a telly tubby s video and did not lose any weight !
  • nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Doing Slim in Six and some yoga/pilates DVD's.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW, I love the purple telly tubby, haven't thought about them in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Not me either! I love my Tahitian Cardio video!
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    I dont like her videos so no I am not doing it....I do Zumba instead.
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll confess that I OWN 30 Day Shred, and have done it exactly once, but found her totally annoying and the video extremely boring. I thought I must be missing something because everyone here seems to love her, but I guess I was part of the silent minority (majority?!?)! :tongue:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Not I.

I run on the treadmill and outside. I do HIIT workouts and hit the weights.
  • debbiemacfarlane
    debbiemacfarlane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nope me either, was doing the Biggest loser Wii 12 week challenge but was really bored. Switched to Zumba and Tae Bo to get my heart rate up. It works for me...
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I once watched a telly tubby s video and did not lose any weight !

LOL Nice.
  • annglander
    annglander Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I follow a workout blog www.bodyrock.tv The girl is amazing (I hate her ;p), but the workouts are awesome. I was feeling results in a couple of weeks and the workouts and challenges are fun and interesting. JM? Not a chance!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not! Nor do I plan to.
    The only video related things I use are my Kinect games and my bellydance dvds by Sera Solstice/East Coast Tribal and Rachel Brice/The Indigo. :)
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hehehehahahah loved this post....IM NOT....But will give it a try if icome across her dvds... ZUMBA is also a biggie dont have that here either...:sad:
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I have one ...it is fine but thr lunges etc kill my knees so I don't do thr dvd anymore
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am not, and do not plan to!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm not!
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nope me either, was doing the Biggest loser Wii 12 week challenge but was really bored. Switched to Zumba and Tae Bo to get my heart rate up. It works for me...

I personally like the tae bo amped work outs, they have the weight bar that you use with it, i know not a lot of people are doing tae bo anymore, but coming from a martial arts background they made sense since i already knew all the moves, they just put it to music and don't hit each other (which does take some of the fun out of it, but oh well)
  • Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Not me.... I just started the slim in 6 cds.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm not. I can't stand her. It annoys me to look at the ads on this website featuring her picture.