Newbie from Denver

Options
I just joined and have a lot of work ahead of me. I am training for the Walt Disney World Marathon that is January 11 and need to loose some weight in the process. Really need the motivation and any training buddies I can find.

Replies

• bonecr
    Options
    I just joined and have a lot of work ahead of me. I am training for the Walt Disney World Marathon that is January 11 and need to loose some weight in the process. Really need the motivation and any training buddies I can find.
  • OperaShmopera
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new, too. I just started out this week. Good luck on your training...how exciting!

:)
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Check out the Runners posts, I know that they help a lot of people.

Good Luck on your marathon!
  • cincalhoun
    Options
    hey sis. glad you joined. you really motivated me this weekend. so loved your visit. please don't go!
    love you,
    cin
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I am pretty new to this site, I just started using MFP this week and it has been great to see all the fun tools. I have been working my tail off, literally since the end of July, I have lost 17 pounds and I am looking forward to continuing, hopefully with some great new friends, Your stories are so inspiring. Keep up the great work everyone. :flowerforyou:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter