Neat recipe finder website

Options
I picked up the weight loss planner special from prevention magazine today at the grocery store (to be honest, it had like 10 recipes in it that were actually low calorie, and I wanted those lol). About halfway through it gave you the web address for the recipe finder on their page.

Its really neat, you can filter by health concerns (if you have diabetes, high blood pressure etc), you can filter just by stuff your watching like sugar, sodium etc. And you can use more than one filter at a time. I thought it was pretty neat, because I find it hard to find recipes to meet my needs. If I want low sodium, its usually not low calorie, or visa versa, and its frustrating to weed through the internet finding one recipe to use out of every 30 lol

Here is the link :)

http://recipes.prevention.com/RecipeFinder.aspx

Replies

• chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks :) I'm always trying to find low cal/low sodium dishes.... :)
  • Shellz206
    Shellz206 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, thanks for sharing!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thanks for that - even at a quick glance there are recipes that I'd never even think of!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I love websites like this that give the nutritional information and are geared towards healthy eating.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • jenhudgins
    Options
    bump for later!
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is freaking magical.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    bump (Sad...I had to bump my own thread because I couldn't find this site when I needed it lol....it is saved in the bookmarks now though woot! )
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    bump to find later :)

Thanks for sharing!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Putting this in my blog! I reset our computer and didn't save my bookmarks. :grumble: :grumble: Apparently my blog is the only safe place I can go and know I can find stuff! haha
  • Jjames1978
    Jjames1978 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • eidiames
    eidiames Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!