I wanted to share my achievement thus far (Pic)

Options
Hi Guys--

Yesterday, my husband and I were looking for my very first pictures taken before I started working out. And we decided to put together a before and after. And let me tell you that I was shocked at how much has changed. WIthout looking at these pictures, I would not be able to tell the body changes. I have lost 18lbs since July which is when I first started my Insanity video. I've loss a few inches off my hips, waist, thighs and arms. I'm very excited and I am still excerising and dieting to reach my goal of under 120lbs. My real goal is not to weigh less, it's too look thin, and I don't mind the scale weight but I do mind the body shape.

So this is to everyone who is looking to lose weight "Take your before pictures. You will be very impressed on your results and progress as you go"
Untitled-1.png

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference...great job! How tall are you? You look about my height, which is 5'3''. The pictures are inspiring. :smile:
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Great job! I have those undies.
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference...great job! How tall are you? You look about my height, which is 5'3''. The pictures are inspiring. :smile:

I'm very small. I say I'm 5'0 but I'm between 4'11 and 5'0. But, I like to consider myself 5'0.. lol
  • EmelyJ
    Options

VS!!!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Me to lol :laugh: I was going to say you must on the smaller side because my sister is about that weight and the same shape and she is only 5'0" The bad part about being short (I'm 5'3") is a small weight gain makes a big difference but on the bright size even a small weight loss really shows. 18 lbs makes a big difference on a small frame.

You're looking great, keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Those 18 lbs. have sure made a difference! Great job!
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    Those 18 lbs. have sure made a difference! Great job!

Oh yes, and glad of it. I hope to lose another 12-15lbs and have even better results.. Thanks.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow looking good. Keep up the good work. Definately shows a huge improvement
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    wow looking good. Keep up the good work. Definately shows a huge improvement
    Thanks, Dom.
  • Rnjennmcc
    Rnjennmcc Posts: 28
    Options
    WOW !! You can really see a difference ....you look great!!:bigsmile:
  • shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    Amazing what 18 lbs can look like. You are well on your way to your goal. Good job
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Fantastic~Keep up the great work
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Awesome...good JOB!!!
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! Future VS model in the making! Thank you for sharing your success! :smile:
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    Great job! Future VS model in the making! Thank you for sharing your success! :smile:

Haha good one.. I should would have wished, if I didn't have pregnancy marks.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    You are doing so well!!!! Congrats!
  • krbuesgens
    krbuesgens Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are motivation to me because you have almost exactly the same figure shape as me..I dont mean that to be negative, but it shows me the differences I could make if I stick to this.

Keep up the great work!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I need to take my before pics tonight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!