Body Fat %

Options
I got my body fat % calculated today....and it has made my day, weekend..probably whole week ahead that it was 15.4%. Last year at this time is was 20, which is still good for my age...but the calorie watching, running & spinning has PAID OFF!! It has never in my life been this low.
Had to tell someone who understood..and that would be you people who are also working towards certain fitness and health goals :)))

Replies

• strongmom
    Options
    I got my body fat % calculated today....and it has made my day, weekend..probably whole week ahead that it was 15.4%. Last year at this time is was 20, which is still good for my age...but the calorie watching, running & spinning has PAID OFF!! It has never in my life been this low.
    Had to tell someone who understood..and that would be you people who are also working towards certain fitness and health goals :)))
  • sabes2631
    Options
    awesome!
    how do you measure your body fat %
  • JanCar
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! Where I work, we usually recommend anything under 15% being too low for females! You are perfect right now!:glasses:
  • strongmom
    Options
    They used a machine to measure after entering my stats (age, weight etc)

I am glad I am within healthy range, I never imagine I would dip below the 15.4, this is unusual for me....but shows I have been working :)