Entertain me!!

Options
I am so bored!!! I have already exercised today, twice actually. My house is clean, my errands have been run and now I just feel like my brain is frying. I am literally sitting here watching my 2-year old take a nap. Someone, anyone, please entertain me!? Tell me a joke, something about your weight loss journey, a funny story, what you're doing... ANYTHING!???! Please!?

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hoooooow about this... I simply cannot focus right now. I have an hour until I can leave work and haven't done anything productive in the last hour. I'm so hyper and so bored and ahhhhh I'm going crazy! To top it all off, my knees are KILLING me from all of my running and I just want to go home, lay on the couch, and relax!

How about we trade? I'll watch the baby nap, and you can come finish my reports?
  • binsylad
    binsylad Posts: 99
    Options
    TRUE STORY:
    My son (6) was at school yesterday and he told me that he was learning about Kings and Queens.
    I said "Excellent, Can you tell me a king and a queen?"
    His reply....... "Elvis Presley and Elton John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    :bigsmile:
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Well, I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I work 12 hour shifts, from 0630-1830 which means I was up at 0330 this morning. It was minus 37 degrees (without the windchill factor) when I went out at 0445 to start my car and it's now a balmy minus 22 degrees. I can wait to leave for CUBA!!!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Well, I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I work 12 hour shifts, from 0630-1830 which means I was up at 0330 this morning. It was minus 37 degrees (without the windchill factor) when I went out at 0445 to start my car and it's now a balmy minus 22 degrees. I can wait to leave for CUBA!!!!
    There should never be a minus in front of the temperature.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    Options

oops
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Well... I could offer an unbelievable story.

June 21st 1996, a day I will never forget. Me and two friends were at the lake. Being teens, and indestructible of course, we challenged each other to swim across the lake. It didn't look far, I guessed 150 yards (we checked a chart later, it was 600 yards). Somewhere near the middle, I tried to flag down a boat, but we only got beer bottles thrown at us. We all made it across, but it was way after dark by this time. I was so exhausted, I couldn't lift myself out of the water so I crawled/rolled up the bank. By the time I had regained enough strength to stand I was covered in mud and leaves and welts from the dozens of stings I got crawling through a nest of yellow jackets. Luckily though, both my friends got stung too.

Since swimming back was out of the question, we started walking. Well, just our luck. We came to some houses. Huge houses. Fancy rich people houses. I thought maybe I could use a phone, or maybe get a ride back to the car.

Nope.

Apparently, there were several 911 calls.

We did get a ride. To jail. I don't know why they didn't believe us.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    Options

Tell me about it! :)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    TRUE STORY:
    My son (6) was at school yesterday and he told me that he was learning about Kings and Queens.
    I said "Excellent, Can you tell me a king and a queen?"
    His reply....... "Elvis Presley and Elton John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    :bigsmile:

Priceless!
  • bushey101
    bushey101 Posts: 22
    Options
    Come over to my place I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to exercise one more time.