My Weakness is...

Options

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    :wink: Natural peanut butter...It. Is. So. Good.
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    m&m's, hershey kissses . . . any grab and shove in your mouth chocolate. I've found I just can't have it around me. Sugar, in general, is a weakness for me . . . anything made of it. haha
  • kat5645
    kat5645 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am Greek and just love food in general! It is almost an addiction for me and I have always turned to it for happiness. Time to get a new addiction though- being healthy!!!
  • Crazyjro
    Crazyjro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    chocolate and candy!!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Beer!!

The problem being that, not only does it contain a lot of calories, it also gives me the munchies and impairs my self-control! :smile:
  • dka808
    dka808 Posts: 3
    Options
    Beer!!

I even have a category in My Diary called "Cocktails".....is that bad? Good thing I cut back to 1 day a week.:drinker:
  • sfcop311
    sfcop311 Posts: 21
    Options
    Mike and Ikes and gummy bears
  • NicoleMcArthur1983
    Options
    BEER FOR SURE !!!!! I LOVE TO DRINK ON THE WEEKENDS !!!!
  • NicoleMcArthur1983
    Options
    SAME HERE !!!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    all of the above :)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough, cake batter and muffin mixes.

Baked I am okay with-not quite as appealing.

But eatin raw cookie dough or a bowl full of chocolate, creamy cake batter.... :love:
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    all of the above :)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Currently- CUPCAKES!:devil: I've been looking at wedding venues and related sites and all of them have oodles and oodles of pictures of cupcakes!!!! I don't even like cupcakes! Finally broke down and just made a batch (After I ran 13 miles- I was at least going to give those cupcake calories a good fight). I confess I have ate 7 in the past 4 days. But last night I put a sign on them that said EAT ME (unles your name is Alexis- which mine is)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    checkerboard cake with mocha filling and chocolate fudge frosting. Fortunately, I only get it once a year for my birthday.
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha, I forgot to say im addcited to guacomole.. Its so..so...SO EFFIN GOOD!!
  • ybent
    ybent Posts: 10
    Options
    FOOD is my weakness. Food and boredom.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    to many to list. I usually have great control but its TOM time and I ate chips and dip today. I need to remember to not grocery shop when PMS'ing
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    FOOD is my weakness. Food and boredom.
    +1
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    mac n cheese
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING chocolate peanut butter!! ...I actually discovered skinny cow's PPB chocolate ice cream sandwhiches!! I'll spend 150 calories to get THAT dessert fix! mm hmm