Girls Only

Options
I know Im going to the gym I know Im eating the right amount of calories but today I steped on the scale and I had gained. 6 hours later my " FRIEND" came to visit sd my question is it normal to gain alittle when its that time of the month???????

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Absolutely normal!! Happens to me too. I really hate that TOM but it's gonna come whether we like it or not. Just keep in mind that it is that "time" and don't let it keep you from going after that goal!!
  • landis2011
    Options
    always do. i can count on a 4-6 pound weight gain. usually comes off the next week
  • Heifort1
    Heifort1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YES! It is totally normal. Women retain more water - that's swelling and puffiness all over is just that - fluid and more fluid! Drink lots of water and it will pass...and so will IT! :0)
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! 5-6 pounds up and then down again when over.
  • rrboruff
    rrboruff Posts: 24
    Options
    Yep! Totally normal. I take my weigh-ins that week with a grain of salt ;)
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    always do. i can count on a 4-6 pound weight gain. usually comes off the next week

I know.. I just had a 3lb weight gain this week and it was my TOM.. sucks!!!!
  • Rachray143
    Rachray143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It sure does i am staying away from the scale this week!! I ate so bad today too... I am just gonna look foward to tommorow being a new day! Good thing our friend only comes once a month!!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! I should have LOST at least some weight between my weigh ins but instead of a loss I had a gain of 7.5 pounds! grrrrrr! Hopefully it's GONE next week!!! :)
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I always gain or stand still when its that time of the month.