It is Saturday night....and here we all are....

Options

Replies

• HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Is that the tequila calling from the freezer . . . . . . . . . . . .

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

you have tequila?? im on my way over!!!

ME TOO ME TOO!! And since I know Karen, I would be shocked if there wasnt some Vodka there me too :laugh: :laugh:
    and jagger too
    you NEED to come out
    if for no other reason then to meet RANGER
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    oh ya. theres no cameras. go on about your business as normal.:laugh:

:laugh: ill pretend like i dont know they are there:wink:
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options

Is that how we are suppsed to handle that,
    not get all crazy and look right into them,

Note to self: stop playing to the camera:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alimassa
    Options
    Side note... I love Neil Patrick Harris. Back from Doogie days, to How I Met Your Mother, and on line in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.

Wait, what were we talking about?
  • jackeh
    Options

could you imagine if there really were cameras..... wow thats a scarry thought:laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options
    always double posting... :grumble: hiccup
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options
    Side note... I love Neil Patrick Harris. Back from Doogie days, to How I Met Your Mother, and on line in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.

Catch up there chickie
    stop dreaming about Doogie, though I happen to know just how long you have enjoyed that little fantasy
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options

could you imagine if there really were cameras..... wow thats a scarry thought:laugh:
    YOU ARENT LYING!!!
  • jackeh
    Options

ummmm BTW doogie is gay.... i dont think your his type
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options

Yep, but in fantasy land you're EVERYONES type, or maybe that's just me
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WHAT NOT EVERY ONE HAS CAMERAS. i have an fbi copy rite warning and a waiver sheet on my bedroom door.:laugh: :smile: :devil:
  • alimassa
    Options
    lol, I have to laugh while sitting here... not to long ago posted a comment on comparing tacos and typing it out on my MacBook...ARE YOU WATCHING ME OR ARE YOU MY TWIN!:laugh:

Refer to the "camera" discussions..... :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options
    lol, I have to laugh while sitting here... not to long ago posted a comment on comparing tacos and typing it out on my MacBook...ARE YOU WATCHING ME OR ARE YOU MY TWIN!:laugh:

Refer to the "camera" discussions..... :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • alimassa
    Options

Yep, but in fantasy land you're EVERYONES type, or maybe that's just me

I know he's gay.....but I love a challenge!
    :sad: I cant get the pic to show up!!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Well I am 24 and i spend EVERY night alone in my house. I never go out and very rarely talk to anyone after I leave work. I spend every Friday and Saturday alone....it sucks!

So I gave in and had a beer- two nights in a row....oh yeah don't like drinking alone lol guess depression has really set in.
  • alimassa
    Options
    Well I am 24 and i spend EVERY night alone in my house. I never go out and very rarely talk to anyone after I leave work. I spend every Friday and Saturday alone....it sucks!

So I gave in and had a beer- two nights in a row....oh yeah don't like drinking alone lol guess depression has really set in.

You are not alone....we will drink with you!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options

Yep, drinking while at home is the only way to go, don't have to worry about driving and you know right where the bathroom is
  • Mufasa0331
    Options

Thanks...I appreciate that... anyone around the Triad Area in North Carolina??? New to the area and making friends here is harder than making Israeli and Palestinian peeps get along! I've been here 6 months and alas still no friends...:cry:
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options

Thanks...I appreciate that... anyone around the Triad Area in North Carolina??? New to the area and making friends here is harder than making Israeli and Palestinian peeps get along! I've been here 6 months and alas still no friends...:cry:
    Could be worse, you could live in Pahrump Nevada (me)
    I have lived here for 9 years and my friends all live in other states!!!
    Pahrump SUCKS!
  • Mufasa0331
    Options

Yep, drinking while at home is the only way to go, don't have to worry about driving and you know right where the bathroom is

But I miss that. I used to go out literally EVERY night of the week. I used to have so much fun! I was always dancing and moving around and I could out drink any guy you put in front of me. I had friends, things to do...and I wasn't drinking alone and feeling sorry for myself.... blah :grumble: