It's the small changes that are making me wanting to continu

Options
So I've been making better food choices for about a week or so now, but I haven't been actively keeping track of it since this Sunday/Monday I think it was...So I am working out daily which is a huge step for me because I do not like to exercise but I know I need to do it. My main struggle is still fast food and yes I ate fast food today, but I didn't eat everything I ordered, and then I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and didn't eat as many wings I wanted to, and had water instead of my usual diet coke I get. So no I haven't made all the changes that I should be making, but I am getting there and I know I will make it work. I know I have a bad relationship with food, and I will have to deal wtih that throughout this journey, because I want food to fuel my body not control my body ya know?? So I know I am going down the right path of making better choices and hopefully in a week or so I will be able to say I am no longer wanting fast food, or eating out. I do know though that with making these healthy changes my stomach isn't liking the bad food I ate today, so that is a huge motivator for me to not eat bad food again, because I don't like feeling sick to my stomach.

My goal for tomorrow is to eat everything made at my house, and no eating out, or not grabbing snacks or something. I want to get up early and have it all planned out for the day as I work both jobs tomorrow. So it should be a good day!

Replies

• Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just keep your eye on your goal and it's possible. :smile:
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I know exactly where you're coming from. Unless you've been there it's hard to understand how we can have a tough relationship with food. I remind myself all the time... "it's just fuel". We can do this !!!
  • Elli0tt
    Elli0tt Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome to the beginning of things getting easier! BUT dont get me wrong, there will be hard times and easier times, but you will see as time goes by, it becomes second nature, and slowly but surely it will become more and more easy to stay consistent. You will fall in love with the rewards and everything else that comes along with being an all around healthier, stronger individual. =)
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiring words!!! :)