P90X 60 Days in Results

Options

Replies

• MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great job! wish I could afford P90X!

You can find P90X for a low price on ebay and especially craigslist. My friend just purchased it on craigslist for $40.00 and the person never opened it. They got it as a gift.

Yeah totally people get it and never follow through or they can't handle the pain haha.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Nice! I bet you're excited to see what the next 30 days will bring! :happy:
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I can't believe you couldn't tell a difference! Keep up the good work :)
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    yeah you have no idea how excited I am! Also I never realized how important progress pics are. I can definitely tell the difference. now.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Kudos!
    Great job!
    It jas inspired me to take some before shots
    I tried JM shred last summer and didn't see/feel much of a difference, but I think with my new goals in mind... taking before/after shots can be very enocuraging to yourself and others
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    Kudos!
    Great job!
    It jas inspired me to take some before shots
    I tried JM shred last summer and didn't see/feel much of a difference, but I think with my new goals in mind... taking before/after shots can be very enocuraging to yourself and others

Wow thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Getting a chance to be an inspiration is even more rewarding. I hope you exceed your goals. Keep up the great work and never give up.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Nice work bro! Keep up the good work!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You look great, be sure to share your 90 day results too! I'm curious!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!

I am in week 6...can't wait to see 60 day results!!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! I'm about to do P90X for my 3rd round in a few months and this is so inspiring :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Looking good! :love: Keep up the good work. I should do P90X sometime soon. :tongue:
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Way to go!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up.
  • xoopsyxdaizyx
    Options
    dude, you look great! i can really see the difference. good job =)
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I was seriously wondering about all the p90x stuff....im gonna have to check it out now, lol. Lookin good! :)
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating! I am in week 2 of P90X - it's pictures like these that keep me focused! :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can definetely see a difference. Stay motivated and complete the last 30 days. Don't forget to post those pics too.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!! Be sure to share your Day 90 with us as well and keep up the great work! You are certainly an inspiration for the rest of us pushing through P90X now. I'm coming up on my Day 30 next week but def. won't be sharing my pics yet!
  • aggieruth
    aggieruth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! My son was just asking about getting some P90X. :smile:
  • MistyMtnMan
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone, wow. I feel more inspired by all of your comments. I was skeptical myself about P90X but obviously it works. Anyone doing it, keep doing it. Don't quit just modify, honestly. It's better to try than to skip all together. I will definitely post my 90 day results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!