My first day

Options
I everyone... today I started tracking what I have ate today. Been trying to lose some weight because of health problems... Been trying to do WW at home, but I can't seem to stay on track.

I have a question. Do you eat your extra numbers that you get for exerceing? Well, I ve about eat my extra number tonight at dinner...

I live in Illiois and hope everyone had a great day

take care,
nancy

Replies

• naemmy
    Options
    I everyone... today I started tracking what I have ate today. Been trying to lose some weight because of health problems... Been trying to do WW at home, but I can't seem to stay on track.

I have a question. Do you eat your extra numbers that you get for exerceing? Well, I ve about eat my extra number tonight at dinner...

I live in Illiois and hope everyone had a great day

take care,
    nancy
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yes you eat your exercise calories... good luck and welcome to the site :heart:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Yes do eat your exercise calories. You can do it.

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • naemmy
    Options
    :wink: thanks everyone for your welcome
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! This site is really fantastic! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, as long as you're working with your numbers and getting alittle exercise.
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better eating choices. Also, drink lots of water, it helps too!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Nice to meet you! Hope you have fun in here!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: