Just signed up....Loving this website already

AMaemone
AMaemone Posts: 4 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I just found this website and am loving it already
I am a WW member and find this website much easier to use than the WW one.
Stuck at a plateau and very discouraged.

Replies

• Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    hey there Welcome
    everyone is helpful you'll love it here
    I wasn't a WW looser
    but love it here
  • jjrichard
    jjrichard Posts: 22
    You'll find that you will get plenty of support here, people all have the same goals like you. Feel free to add me as extra support :)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    tons of support here and it's free :smile: friend request being sent
  • I'm enjoying this site already - although I use the mobile app more than the site itself. I hope it works - I'm really tired of "settling" for whatever clothes I can find in my size, instead of being able to have a real selection. Plus, my kids keep asking me to do something about my weight, because they want me around when they're old enough to get married.
  • etropsis
    etropsis Posts: 4
    I love it too!!
    been here for 10 days. my first week, i lost 4 pounds!!
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Indeed, I love this site. I was a WW member but I find the layout and mobile app of this site better suits my needs. :flowerforyou:
  • This is my first time too..hoping to finally get the extra "baby weight" off...big joke that's not so funny...baby is 6!
  • My friend told me to sign up so we can keep each other motivated and hold us accountable for our food logs etc. Loving this tool already!
  • AMaemone
    AMaemone Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks everyone for your support.... Looking forward to losing the weight!!! I am down 24 pounds on weight watchers but I am stuck...... I know the reason is I haven't been exercising as I should, a little more picking at night, and a little bit too much wine on the weekends!!! Will try to get back on the right track to my goal, which is another 24 pounds.....

thanks again,

Angela
This discussion has been closed.