Best Sneakers?

Options
My nike shox are worn, stretched out, and are ready for the trash lol. With that said, I am looking for a new pair of shoes, without spending a fortune (like around $100ish). I would love to buy a cheap pair, but I'd rather pay for a good quality shoe that has good support for exercising. BUT, I am not sure which sneakers to buy. I run inside/outside, do aerobic activity, and circuit training. I know some will say I should wear different shoes for different activities, but I can't afford a bunch of new sneakers lol.

What sneakers do you wear, or suggest?

Replies

• katyygirll
    Options
    reebok stabilities! so comfy. i have plantar fascitis, accesory navicular syndrome, and sesmoiditis and these are one of the first pairs of comforable shoes that i have found. i got them at the outlet for $50. reeboks are also very durable =]
  • katyygirll
    Options
    i forgot to mention that the stabilities were also designed exclusively for women runners
  • Denimgirl
    Denimgirl Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like Asics. They fit my feet good and although I find them ugly to look at, they have been worth every penny I spent on them. They were pricey but it helped my feet and knees a lot to get good exercise shoes.
  • KenMontville
    KenMontville Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I use Sketchers Shape-Ups. They work to get you to walk heel-to-toe. They're a bit springy but they're really comfortable. A little over $100 - http://bit.ly/fICntr
  • crazyeaCHANGED
    Options
    I just bought some Asics GT-2160. These are the best shoes I have ever owned. I have flat feet and also persistent sore heals and these feel like heaven to me. I'm not sure what they cost where you live though.
  • minicakeumz
    Options
    I just bought new workout shoes myself. I went to the New balance outlet and bought myself 2 pairs ( 1 was $29.99 and the other $49.99). They have a huge variety to chose from depending on if it's for walking, running, sports, etc. My friend is an avid runner and I asked her what Nikes I should buy. She's the one who told me that Nikes wear out fast and suggested New Balance.
  • usmcgirl84
    Options
    Nike Free TR + They are $84.00 and light as air. I have the Nike Free Run + shoes and I love them. And Footlocker does have layaway!
  • woogidyboogidy
    woogidyboogidy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try some on. I would say running shoes, because it's easier to use running shoes for cross training than to use cross training shoes for running. Asics Gel Kayano 17's just came out, so the 16's are on sale everywhere. They are a great everyday running/cross training shoe. I also have a lot of Brooks shoes, but they are not as padded as my asics. For a race, I'll wear my brooks because they are lighter, but my everyday shoe is a pair of Asics. There is a reason they are the #1 selling brand of running shoe.
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    I wear the Nike Free $85 they just came out a few months back, and they are very comfortable true to advertisement it does make you feel almost barefoot. However it may be worth taking a trip to the podiatrist, or to your pharmacy (if they have one of those Dr. Scholl's foot machines) to see exactly what type would best fit you. I have a high arch so my podiatrist recommended cross trainers for me. I also have the Asics Nimbus $70, they are absolutely comfortable also. I switch up just to give my shoes a break so they will last longer. Well hope you find what's right for you
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    Great thanks for all the tips! I am definitely going to check out the outlet stores nearby! My feet will be forever thankful :happy: