Am I the only one that . . .

Options
Looks at something and decides not to eat it because it will be a pain to log? It's usually at some independent restaurant and I figure no way it is in the database.

Replies

• cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    no, you are not the only one! :)
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's funny. But, yeah, I have done that too!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I do that, but sometimes I also just guess or use the same thing from a different restaurant... I suppose that's probably worse :(. I also sometimes don't eat something at all because I don't want my MFP friends to see what I ate!! LOL! Great way to keep the bad stuff out of my mouth!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have done that or totally changed my choice to something easier to log. :laugh:
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    haha yes! i've chosen different places to eat & left things out of recipes because i didn't know how to log it :o)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    totally guilty of doing that as well! I think "omg I'm going to have to figure this out on my own, NO WAY!" and then say "I'll have the water and lettuce please!" LOL
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I skip an entire section of my local grocery store where the prepared foods are since I wouldn't know how to log them. They make the most awesome sub sandwiches.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I agree with the person above, that is really funny... Mostly because it is really true haha!
    So no, you are definitely not the only one
  • armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YUP!!!!! Been there, done that!!! LOL!!!
  • GatorLvr13
    Options
    Now I don't feel so bad!!! LOL I just did that for dinner
  • hellenyork
    Options
    I do the same thing! Around here it's a local pizza place with no nutrition info so I figure I'm better off not going anyway!!
  • Gut2Glam
    Gut2Glam Posts: 15
    Options
    I skip the prepared isle too!