two words: sweet tooth!!

Options
I would LOVE some easy quick recipes to cure my sweet tooth! mmmm Chocolate... just talking about it makes me want to devour a Hershey factory....

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    One word - Smarties
    25 calories a roll :)
  • GrandamaDonna
    Options
    I love my chocolate. I save (and look forward to) 2 hersey kisses each evening. 22 calories each. :) Don't give up the food you love... or you'll sabotage yourself... and before you know it you'll be binging on the food you deprived yourself of.

4296330.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I melt about a 1/2 handful of chocolate chips with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter and then dip a banana in it. Delicious!!
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate promises- 1 a day!! Savor it!!! :D yuck to the smarties- not a chocolate substitute.
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate VitaTop....nom nom nom!!! Will make you feel guilty for eating it!!!!
  • ckzeunen
    ckzeunen Posts: 7
    Options
    Chocolate chips 33 of them for only 70cals. It saves me on my chocolate fix!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I very much second that! Warm that baby up in the microwave and it's 100 calories of YUM!!
    Double chocolate VitaTop....nom nom nom!!! Will make you feel guilty for eating it!!!!
  • suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter & Oat Snack Balls
    (Multiplied by 4 – makes 30 balls - each 63 cals ONLY)

2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
    1/2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (or other nut butter)
    2 Tbsp Soy Milk (or nut milk)
    1/2 C Oats
    Optional:
    1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 Tbsp Sweetener (Agave)
    1 Tbsp Other Dry Ingredients (coconut flakes, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, raisins, scoop of protein powder, etc.)

Directions:
    Melt the first three ingredients together in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring and checking
    Then add the Oats and any optional ingredients, stir to combine. (You want this mixture to be fairly dry. If it’s not dry enough, add more oats one tablespoon at a time)
    Press mixture into bars or balls. Using a piece of plastic wrap on the inside of a square plastic container will save on dishes and cleanup.
    Put in refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes, or until bars/balls have set up. Slice or break apart.

It was really a protein/oat bar recipe.. but takes care of my cravings.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Jello has sugar free pudding cups that are only 60 calories a cup. They have all kinds of flavors like Boston Cream Pie, Cinnamon Roll and dulce de leche....mmm....mmmmm....GOOD.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating a 100 calorie bag of popcorn that I'm dipping piece by piece into a serving of chocolate PB2 that I made with warm water and more than the recommended amount of water so it's like a warm chocolate PB dipping sauce. 145 calories of salty sweet awesomeness.

I also scond/third the Deep Chocolate VitaTop. Though, I microwave mine for 20-25 seconds so it gets warmed all the way through and then I pop ot in the toaster until I can smell the chocolate baking. Then it's soft and warm on the inside and toasty and yummy on the outside.

Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Arctic Zero non-dairy, non-fat frozen dessert. Only 150 calories for an entire pint (if you want to eat the entire pint).

Or any number of amazingly decadant extra dark chocolate bars that you take just a small piece or two off of and let it slowly melt in your mouth. Yummmm...
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have a mini Heath bar or one of those Dove Promises almost every day. But I've got to say that banana dipped in chocolate and peanut butter sounds pretty good right about now.

Oh and there was a recipe on the message boards recently for Banana Nutella Wontons. I don't havethe link in front of me now, but you can try searching for it. Basically it was just a wonton wrapper, a tsp of Nutella, and a slice of banana. Seal it up and bake it for like 10 mins and there you go. I made some the other night. They're like 40 or 50 calories and so yummy!
  • karyn2321
    karyn2321 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am officially looking forward to waking up tomorrow just so I can crave chocolate! These are phenomenal!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    An unpopular response, but true for me nonetheless...chocolate Shakeology. I get my chocolate fix everyday, only its actually good for me.

And in line with the other responses...Reese's minis have like 40 calories each, and I just discovered last week that Girl Scouts Thin Mints have like 40 calories each as well.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i cup greek yogurt with a tbl spoon natural honey its better than ice cream no joke and 20 g of protein per serving
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I always keep at least one bar of Hershey's Mildly Sweet Dark Chocolate in the house, and when either of us is craving some chocolate, we each break off two bars. That little piece of heaven only comes to 72 calories!

Like another poster said, don't deprive yourself of the foods you love. Just doesn't work in the long run.