What day do most people tend to do their weigh ins?

Options
2»

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Like another poster said, Wednesday Weigh-In! The alliteration is memorable and that is just is how I roll. If I don't like what Wednesday tells me I'll do a second change weigh-in on Thursday, but, that doesn't always happen.

To each their own!
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh-ins on Saturday morning, just because I try to workout Monday-Friday so I feel like Saturday is a good day to see my progress from the week and also I take the weekend off because I do 2-a-days during the week also. I hope this helps! :happy:
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning...I know I shouldn't but I do. I'm not as bad as I once was where I would do it multiple times a day, now its just I get up in the morning, go pee, let the dogs out, and weigh myself while one of them is outside! it works for me, but if I had to chose just one day a week I would do tuesday probably!
  • lisapisa1
    lisapisa1 Posts: 115
    Options
    my friend invited me to MFP on a Thursday morning so I weighed in that AM to set up my profile. i stuck with it as my weigh in day to remain consistent
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My goal is to only check it every 2 weeks Usually on mY day off. Which is a wed
    But in true form. i check it every time I'm bout to take a shower.:|
  • improvstitute
    Options
    I pretty much monitor my weight daily but I only log it in after I lose weight. That way I am only posting positive outcomes. Sometimes that means I post 3 days in a row and other times it means I don't post for 2 weeks. IDK...it works for me.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I guess I am opposite of a lot of people on here, because I weigh in on the weekends because they are my skinniest days!
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like Mondays-it keeps me from indulging too much over the weekend. :drinker:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I picked Sunday morning, here's why:

Everyone "starts" on Monday so thats a given.

If you had an incling of a cheat day it would likely be Friday or Saturday but with Sunday weigh-in .... no chance.

My plan is to work out from Sunday to Thursday while taking Friday and Saturday off. Again, no time for anything "cheat" related especially because you're not working out those days.

So far, so good.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I try my very best to limit weigh-in days to weekends and weekdays.

lol ... me too.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Mondays are my heaviest days so thats the day I weigh in. I like that because it keeps me behaving better on the weekends.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday, but I log on Mondays.
  • egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays! Gives me time to get back in the swing after the weekend, and mondays suck enough without a weigh-in! :laugh:

ditto - for the exact same reasons
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays for the same reason!!! But I also have decided to do it on my month anniversarys for here at MFP.
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh myself about every other day I like knowing what my current fluctuation is but I have decided to only log it on the weekend since it is every other day it ends up being either Saturday or Sunday
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings, right after I wake up. I used to weigh every day, but then I drove myself crazy wondering why my scale fluctuated during the week, so I'm now just weighing once a week.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I do Fridays BEFORE the weekend starts:drinker:
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesday. It gives me time to recover from my free day on Saturday.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I used to do Mondays but I always felt that the weekends are usually harder for me so I changed to Friday. I still work on doing better on the weekend. The Friday weigh-ins have been great for me. Even if my weight fluctuates a little during the week, I see the loss by Friday.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sundays. No real thought behind it; I just decided to join on a Sunday so that was my first weigh-in!