NSV- I'm finally full :)

Options
DiHappy
DiHappy Posts: 11 Member
One week in and I've FINALLY figured out a system that keeps me satisfied all day. It's 9:35 and I STILL have room for a Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwich!

Replies

• kdunman
    kdunman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is your secret?
  • DiHappy
    Options
    SW was 188 1 week ago, I haven't weighed myself yet but am trying to keep to 1460 calories a day to eventually weigh 150.

I am currently only watching calories. Today is the first day that I was able to feel satisfied all day long! The sodium is at 2400 which I know is high, but I can't stress over that just yet:

Breakfast (mix both cereals in)
    Fiber One - Bran Cereal - Original, 1 cup 120
    Fresh and Easy - Triple Berry Crunch Cereal, 0.5 cup 80
    Skim Milk, 8 oz 80

Lunch (mix canned peas into meal)
    Healthy Choice - Cafe Steamers - Whiskey Steak, 1 container 290
    Delmonte - - Sweet Peas, 1/2 cup cooked 60

Dinner (fish & salad)
    Fresh & Easy - Italian-Style Salad Mix, Washed & Ready to Serve, 4 oz 15
    Generic - Cherry Tomatoes, 5 tomato 15
    Wishbone - Light Blue Cheese Dressing, 4 TBSP 80
    High Liner Sea Cuisine - Potato Crusted Cod With A Savory Potato Cheddar, and Chive Crust, 5.5 oz. 220

Snacks
    (dip skinless chicken drumsticks in skim milk, then bread and bake at 375 for 45 minutes. I made a bunch so I can have 2 a day. Crispy and delicious!)
    Kikkoman - Panko Bread Crumbs, 1/4 cup 55
    Homemade - Baked Chicken Leg Without Skin, 2 leg 144

Sobe - Lifewater - Cherimoya Punch, 8 fl oz 0
    Fiber One - 90 Cal Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, 1 bar 93
    Yoplait Fiber One - Key Lime Pie Yogurt, 4 oz container 50
    Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwich 140

TOTAL: 1,442

Tomorrow's goal is to focus on fruit. I don't quite have the balance yet :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You're doing great figuring out what can work for you. I am happy you are focusing on one step at a time a using the data from your diary to reassess and make choices. It is a learning process and you are doing great! Keep going! You are making a gradual lifestyle change that will last forever.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey, I had that NSV today, too!! I'm SO freaking stuffed I can't eat another bite, and MFP is saying I could still technically have 360 calories if I wanted....but I can't...

The other days I was thinking how much it has sucked because I was missing that "full" feeling, but today, even after not eating that much, I am full! I think it just depends on the foods you're eating. At first I wasn't eating any type of bread whatsoever, and I think that's why. Now I"m having a bit of some type of bread carb a day, or oats, and it's helped a bunch.

Congrats though and keep up your system. I don't blame ya about not worrying about the sodium. Ya gotta deal with one thing at a time, even if other areas suffer temporarily. :)
  • DiHappy
    Options
    Kitty, I like to think that it just gets easier because your body gets used to feeling full faster. The ol' "your stomach shrinks if you eat less" thing.

I also took note of my intervals and basically ate every 2-3 hours from 9am to 9pm, but I'm usually up 'til midnight or so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!