Kettle bell dvds?

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
Anyone recommend a good kettle bell dvd? I'd like to try Shred it with weighs by Jillian Michales because I really enjoy her other dvd's but its not available in region 2 (uk) format yet and my dvd player wont play region 1 discs.

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have a Bob Harper Kettle Bell workout DVD and it's great!
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i love lauren brooks the ultimate body sculpt and conditioning with kettlebells.
  • kelligonzales
    Options

I want this one i have his other stuff and LOVE IT
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

What is the title od this dvd? I just looked up Bob Harper on Amazon and while there were loads of dvds the search couldn't pick up anything with kettle bell in the title.
  • leannemr
    leannemr Posts: 48
    Options
    Ooh, I am glad you posted this! Just started a kettle bell class at the gym and also bought one for the house but could do with a DVD to kep me going throughout the week as the class is only weekly at the moment. All the good ones seem to be only avalable in America.
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    I was about to say you could have mine but I live in America... I have two including shred it with weights.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I bought Kettlebell Bombshell, but have not yet tried it (my schedule really blows).

I really want to get started.. Once I do, I'll post again and let you know how I feel about it. :)
  • Debx12345
    Debx12345 Posts: 210
    Options
    there is a 10 minute solution dvd with a kettlebell, but she uses a normal dumbbell. Ive bought it and its ok, but could do with a better one.
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options

What is the title od this dvd? I just looked up Bob Harper on Amazon and while there were loads of dvds the search couldn't pick up anything with kettle bell in the title.

I'm pretty sure that was the name of it! Will look at it later!