Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30!

Options
Has anyone seen her new video that was released yesterday called "Ripped in 30"? I just got mine in the mail yesterday and can't wait to try it! It's basically more of 30 Day Shred - 4 different 24 min workouts using her 3-2-1 interval system. SO EXCITED!

Replies

• leasah
    leasah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Keep us all posted there are lots of folks on here doing the 30DS. I hope to have Ripped this weekend.
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow so I will definitely post a review next week!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I don't have it yet but I'm dying to get it! Let us know how you like it.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome! good to know she has more DVDs out there.

can't wait to hear reviews.
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did the week one workout today and I love it! There are 4 levels of workouts and you do each one for a week. Level 1 was definitely challenging so I'm looking forward to them getting progressively harder. I can't even imagine what week 4 is going to be like! If you like 30DS, you'll LOVE this (from what I've done so far). It seems like a logical next step for all 30DSers.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i pre-ordered it from her website... but it's still not here :-/ it is scheduled 2 arrive on monday... i can't wait 2 try it out!! never done any jillian michael's tapes before, but i've heard only good things :-)
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Mine shipped yesterday so I would love if it would get here tomorrow or Saturday :). I am excited to try it out!