Losing wieght for our <3 Honeymoon <3

Options
Hey Everybody!

My Husband and I just jooined yesterday and are hoping to shred some pounds so we look even better on the beautiful Grace Bay Beach in gorgeous Turks & Caicos!! We married on Oct 9, 2010, and put our Honeymoon off till April 25, 2011, when we would have enough vacation days and no out of state family guests.

My Husband found this site, and showed it to me. We love it because we have the app on our phones as well, and it stays synced with this site. How cool is that? :)

I am a serial dieter, so I am hoping that doing this with my husband will give me extra encouragement and support. I have been technically obese since I became an adult and had a child. I have ALOT to lose, but my handsome hubby does not have as much to lose. I am about 30 pounds lighter than my all tme high, but still have a LONG way to go.

Wish us luck! :D

Replies

• outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you! We too put off going on a honeymoon, but have yet to schedule one. I am hoping one day maybe for our 10 year anniversary of going to Hawaii! I have 4 years to wait but thats ok. Just gives me more time to be get the weight off and stay that way!
  • jg1003
    jg1003 Posts: 2
    Options
    You will do great.. It is an adjustment and you will have your down days but I believe we have to just stick it out because the end result will be great! I keep telling my husband wait I am gonna be in a bikini before you know it! LOL You Can do this! .
  • RexRacer93
    RexRacer93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right now we're very excited about finding this web site. It's a great tool.

We're very much looking forward to the honeymoon. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, everyone.
  • tpersky
    tpersky Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you so much! And don't wait too long for that Honeymoon, there are some very reasonable places to stay if you do as much research as my hubby and I did, lol.

Good luck to both of you! We too put off going on a honeymoon, but have yet to schedule one. I am hoping one day maybe for our 10 year anniversary of going to Hawaii! I have 4 years to wait but thats ok. Just gives me more time to be get the weight off and stay that way!
  • tpersky
    Options
    You CAN do this...and you are... Thank you for the encouragement! :D
    You will do great.. It is an adjustment and you will have your down days but I believe we have to just stick it out because the end result will be great! I keep telling my husband wait I am gonna be in a bikini before you know it! LOL You Can do this! .
  • peach0913
    peach0913 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This really is a great site! I am getting married in October 2011 and honeymoon right after! Just think of how we will wow our husbands when we are bikini ready! Good luck with your journey!!!
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    good luck! you can do it! I am actually getting married in May so trying to loose before then. My fiance just started a new job so we will probably put off our honeymoon as well which will help me keep going! good luck on your journey and glad you have each others support!
  • tpersky
    Options
    I wish this site had a like button for posts..lol