leslie sansone walk at home

Options
I love the Leslie Sansone's DVDs. Does anybody else use these? How you you log the exercise??? Thanks. :)

Replies

• HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Love them, all of them! Love her!
  • mmcoffelt
    Options
    I use them too. They are great when you can't make it to the gym. I long them as walking at brisk pace for 3.5 mph. Usually she keeps it pretty brisk as long as you keep up with her. Most of her videos tell you how many minutes each mile is. I just look at how many minutes each mile I do is and log that as the number of minutes I have done. I hope this is helpful!
  • missgotwings
    missgotwings Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love them. too. I normally run, but on days when I cross train I record one of her workouts on-demand and get walking. To log them I just input "walking" and then it pops up w/ all the different options based on MPH. I use the brisk walking one / 4 MPH since she seems to take about 15 minutes to complete a mile.

Hope this helps!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I love them too! I use a HRM so I know exactly how many calories I'm burning and I've create my own thing for it. Before the HRM I logged it under walking 4 mph.
  • EightJ
    EightJ Posts: 2
    Options
    I love her DVDs too! I'm currently doing the 5 mile walk with boosters. Each mile is 12 minutes, so when I log it, it's 5 miles per hour. I'm not sure how the other DVDs are, but this one is easy to log. Good luck!
  • stephiew10
    stephiew10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I'm using the 5 mile walk right now. :) Good luck to everyone