124»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    ......Also, Sos....we will die together bb!! <3<3<3
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I have had someone pm me about my food diary and eating the same thing for breakfast everyday and how this could potentially kill me!!!
    Eating the same thing for breakfast everyday is going to kill me??? Nooooo, I don't want to die! :laugh: LMAO

Everyone must remember: the internet is still real-life. You will always meet the bullies, the "Know-it-all's", the class clowns, the quiet, etc. Treat the internet like real life. Ignore the people you don't like, respond to people you do.
  • BrittBrat33
    Options
    Bravo :drinker: CHEERS!!!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I agree that there are people.....trolls...who get kicks from just stirring up trouble.

But it can be hard when someone is typing their view on a message board feeling one way but when another person reads it takes it personally, puts their own emotions into it and if they don't agree, take it as a personal attack.

I try to be careful, but sometimes I can be blunt and someone gets hurt. My intent is never to be nasty though. It would never occur to me to rip someone apart just for fun and if I had a real concern for a persons well being, I'd message them personally, not for everyone to see.

I figure the trolls do it on purpose to rile people up so when I feel that about a poster, I'm just going to be sarcastic and hopefully witty:tongue:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    A-f'n-men!!! Well said Sos!!

I have THREE daughters (8,9 20) if I want drama- all I have to do is wake up in the morning!!!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I didnt read the replies so maybe its been said but

It has actually been proven that people are more confident (as in "sometimes to a fault") on the internet.
    I would never do that on a place like this even if I knew that someone was blatantly wrong about their statements. If I wanna be a jerk on the internet, I'll do it to/with people who get that I'm (mostly) playing around
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    Dr. Oz & Dr. Roizen, authors of YOU:on a diet said to eat the same thing for breakfast..... why are they trying to kill us?:ohwell:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!

I've known friends who have actually QUIT MFP because of the negative/rude people who seem to spend their days roaming the forum. These freinds got to the point where they quit even TRYING to post anything, then quit replying, then quit MFP all together.

I completely agree with the OP!!!!
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    If you could die from eating the same thing for breakfast everyday, I'd be dead!

LOL me too!!!!!!

<---running off to get some new cereal......
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I love you sos!!!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    agree 100%. people need to learn to leave the rude and nasty comments to themselves.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I've been around here for a year and the last 2-3 months have really been atrocious on here with the attacking. I don't get what's wrong with people. Pretty lame having childish behavior coming from supposed adults.
    Maybe we need a time-out section for these children? :)

Good post, OP!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Yea Chiobani Greek Yogurt will take you out every time! lol.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Yea Chiobani Greek Yogurt will take you out every time! lol.

I've had Rudi's organic cinnamon raisin toast with huckleberry sauce every day for breakfast this week. We are digging our own graves baby, digging our own graves.....see you in hell!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I've been around here for a year and the last 2-3 months have really been atrocious on here with the attacking. I don't get what's wrong with people. Pretty lame having childish behavior coming from supposed adults.
    Maybe we need a time-out section for these children? :)

Good post, OP!!

Same experience here! I even saw on one of my 'friends' post that one of their friends was being rude to another friend. Name calling and trying to get the rest of the group to gang-up on the person. I was so appalled at the highschool-like behavior that I deleted my 'friend'. Some people seem to be here for their epic status posts more than to support the group.
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Something I just noticed today......next time you see an older post of someoe who is being rude and judgemental...click on their profile. They usually end up leaving. People who are motivating are motivated.