Replies

• PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Checking in:

Weighed myself 1/7/08 - 294 :noway:
    Joined MFP 1/8/08 :smile:
    Weighed in today 1/14/08 - 289 :happy:

Down 5lbs for the challenge!

WAY TO GO PINK :drinker: I know all the things you faced were challenging, you deserve a pat on the back for resisting them all!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hiya

Well done to everyone your all doing really well..

Today was my first weigh in after a week..........started at 192lb today weighed in at 189ilbs

So a grand 3 lbs im very pleased with that.

Been sticking to calorie count pretty much and have met my fitness challenge for the week also..

The grand plan is a pound a week for 40 weeks ...so its all good so far..

Target for valentines would be total of 5lbs so looking good

Baby steps baby steps......Good luck all for the coming week
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Today was my weigh day.

1/7 - 171.4
    1/14 - 169.0

2.4 lbs lost last week. Not too bad considering my ho-hum enthusiasm lately. Only 9-10 lbs left before
    VDay which is doable. I really need to get excited again and step it up because I am dreading the inevitable plateau and wondering when it will happen.

*Can I just say how much I miss cheddar cheese?? That is really the only thing I would gorge myself on if it became calorie and cholesterol less!!
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    I have changed my weigh in date for Tuesday instead of Thursday for two reasons.
    1) My husband leaves today for a month and I want to see how much I can lose by the time he gets back.
    2) I just wanted to see how much I lost.

So when I started on Thursday the 10th I weighed 150
    Today Tuesday the 15th I weigh 147.
    3 lbs down yes. I can't belive it!
    Hope everyone has a great week.
    Pink
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm new to the site but thought it would be good to join in this V-day challenge. Let's see how this goes...

Starting weight 1/15 - 143

Goal for 2/14 - 135

I've only been using the calorie counter for two days, I'm close but I can't seem to keep it under the 1200 that they recomend. I guess it takes practice. Next week when I can get back to the gym it will be easier. Lots of patience...:happy:
  • Hi everyone.
  • Hi everyone. I joined MFP on 1-8-08. ( I began sticking to diet and exercise then).
    I weighed this morning, and I have lost a total of 2 pounds.

My starting weight was 152 pounds.
    I weighed 150 pounds today.
    My goal for Valentine's day is to weigh 140.:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    USE THE NEW SHEET!!!!!