Funny question

Options
Do any of you place a calorie-burning value on "intimate" activities? :blushing:

Replies

• Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    lol this has been asked many times....the most common answer I've seen is "Yes but I log it as dance".
    I'd just be happy for the "intimacy" forget the calories! ;)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    .. i better stay out of this one ...LOL
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it was a repeat topic - oops! I just recently joined in the community part of MFP!!

I always log it as wrestling - as odd as that sounds. LOL
  • Lexie71
    Options
    LOL welcome....and wrestle away the pounds ;)
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    .. i better stay out of this one ...LOL

LOL - we're all adults here :happy:
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like wrestling but dancing seems to fit also. I just found another workout I can add. My hubby actually asked me if it counted on here. When I did WW we could them "brownie points". gotta love you some brownie points!!
  • chicks2023
    Options
    I don't log it. My wife tells me that it has to last longer than 5 minutes to truely count as exercise! She also says it doesn't count if you just lay there!
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    I like wrestling but dancing seems to fit also. I just found another workout I can add. My hubby actually asked me if it counted on here. When I did WW we could them "brownie points". gotta love you some brownie points!!

Love that!

We need to figure out how to add "brownie points" to our excercise lists here!!
  • bedazzledmom
    Options
    I don't log it. My wife tells me that it has to last longer than 5 minutes to truely count as exercise! She also says it doesn't count if you just lay there!

Funny! Thanks for the chuckle! :)
  • Lexie71
    Options
    I was looking at a calories burned web site last night...don't remember which one I was looking for a calorie count on bellringing....and it had seperate catagories for "foreplay" and "intercourse" calories burned....but how can they even estimate without knowing how much effort you are putting into it and whether or not it is weight bearing exercise etc......
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

It's funny that you say that - when my hubby and I first talked about logging our "workouts", he said, "well, we're damn sure gonna make it longer than 5 minutes! I don't want to admit that it only lasts that long!" LOL - so, it makes us..."dance" longer. :happy:
  • fit4lifeministries
    Options
    Oh my goodness - that is funny
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    I just think of it as extra calories burned and don't log. Unless you have a marathon day! lol. I'll let ya know...plan on using that as my exercise this weekend :)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    :yawn: ...As someone said before - for this topic...You don't burn alot of calories durin' sex, unless you're swingin' for a chandler :laugh:
  • lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    INTERESTING.............LOL
  • lal73
    lal73 Posts: 116
    Options
    INTERESTING.............LOL
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HRM says 150~
    :blushing:

I heard....
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    HRM says 150~
    :blushing:

I heard....

for how long? I mean, Did you hear how long?! haha
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    What do you think all this "zumba" going around stands for....... (jk)