Funny question

Options

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I don't log it. My wife tells me that it has to last longer than 5 minutes to truely count as exercise! She also says it doesn't count if you just lay there!

too funny!!!
  • friedlillies
    Options
    lmbo!!
  • chicks2023
    Options
    I don't log it. My wife tells me that it has to last longer than 5 minutes to truely count as exercise! She also says it doesn't count if you just lay there!

She also tells me that can't count the foreplay nor the "clean-up" time. So, I do P90X before we "play" then I count all 60 minutes as "sex time". Makes me feel like a rock-star!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

She also tells me that can't count the foreplay nor the "clean-up" time. So, I do P90X before we "play" then I count all 60 minutes as "sex time". Makes me feel like a rock-star!

You're cracking me up - I'm in my office actually lol-ing. :laugh:
  • chicks2023
    Options

My work here is done! I'm going to go until it hurts tonight (maybe get 5 minutes 38 seconds out of it, rounding up to 6 minutes) I ROCK!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS!!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahahaha!!! :laugh:

• nikkinikki113
    Options

I so wish there was a "like" option on MFP. hahahahahaa

My work here is done! I'm going to go until it hurts tonight (maybe get 5 minutes 38 seconds out of it, rounding up to 6 minutes) I ROCK!
  • dandynick
    dandynick Posts: 25
    Options
    I just got my hrm today but I don't think wearing the chest strap would do anything to enhance the moment! Even if the moment lasts as long as 5 minutes 38 seconds!
  • katebcastro
    Options
    I was gonna ask the same question...I feel like we do burn calories during that time..LOL!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it was a repeat topic - oops! I just recently joined in the community part of MFP!!

I always log it as wrestling - as odd as that sounds. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bahahah!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

:embarassed: :laugh:

I so wish there was a "like" option on MFP. hahahahahaa

• nikkinikki113
    Options
    Definitely!! I know some people feel like it shouldn't count, or that it's a bit obssessive to count, but not me!! Hubby and I end up sweaty and panting, and that's just as much of a workout as real working out is!!

Wrestle, Dance, Zumba, whatever you want to call it - Log it people!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    I just got my hrm today but I don't think wearing the chest strap would do anything to enhance the moment! Even if the moment lasts as long as 5 minutes 38 seconds!

LOL - you could say you were just spicing it up, instead of dressing up as the school girl, or mechanic, you could be the fitness trainer. :wink:
  • Bmeyer01
    Bmeyer01 Posts: 12
    Options
    lol thanks for the laugh:laugh:
  • chicks2023
    Options
    My wife just read this post and called me at work. She wanted me to point out that 5 minutes is on GOOD DAY. And that SHE would log the time, but can't because there is NO "heavy lifting" involved.

She is such the comedian at my expense!
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    My wife just read this post and called me at work. She wanted me to point out that 5 minutes is on GOOD DAY. And that SHE would log the time, but can't because there is NO "heavy lifting" involved.

She is such the comedian at my expense!

Ouch, but hilarious!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Honestly me and my husband googled...how many calories burned during sex...it was very funny....it said things like you burn more calories faking an orgasm than you do actually having one (thank goodness i don't need to fake them but i don't understand how faking it will burn more calories) It also talked about having sex in a phone booth....don't want to try that one :laugh: It was very interesting....i suggest you google it....i haven't actually counted it as calories burned....but i have thought about it :blushing:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    You can log the level of intensity of sex (light, moderate, or vigorous) in LiveStrong. It gives approximate calorie burns per hour. :happy:
  • jovigirl3312
    Options

I'm having a bad day - and now I am smiling! Thank you all!:heart::love: :flowerforyou: