Hi

Options
Just trawling internet last night and found this site. So I've joined up and here I am.

I have 145 pounds to lose, not thinking of that at present, just taking it a day at a time. Was due to go to gym today, but asthma has been bad through the night, so better not.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

KQ

Replies

• kopqueen
    Options
    Just trawling internet last night and found this site. So I've joined up and here I am.

I have 145 pounds to lose, not thinking of that at present, just taking it a day at a time. Was due to go to gym today, but asthma has been bad through the night, so better not.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

KQ
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi KQ, and welcome!
    You are sooooooo going to be glad that you found this site! It REALLY, REALLY works! Between the easy food log (which by the way is a REAL eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL lose the weight that you want to here! AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it too!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Drink lots of water too, it helps.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP! You will be able to reach your goals here just use the tools that they provide. I have 100 pounds to lose total and have lost 14 of my 39 since joining this site in July.:flowerforyou:
  • battykatty2002
    Options
    :smile: Welcome:smile:

This site is great, you'll find it really useful,

I know how annoying Asthma is, i missed my workout yesterday cause mine was playing up,:frown:

good luck with your goals:bigsmile:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Thank you for the replies :heart:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: I know your going to like MFP and all the wonderful people on here to support you along your journey. You've made a good choice to a new way of life. Always feel free to ask for help when you need it. :smile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Nice to meet you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: