Get In Where You Fit In - Words of Wisdom - September 23, 20

Options
Good morning. What places are you trying to fit in that keeps dissing you? Who are you pursuing that keeps ignoring you???? Think about this.... Who has been kind towards you??? Where has favor flowed for you for the past few years??? (Remember this classic principle!) GO WHERE YOU'RE CELEBRATED... NOT WHERE YOU'RE TOLERATED! God has a plan set up for you..... Please don't ignore it!

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning. What places are you trying to fit in that keeps dissing you? Who are you pursuing that keeps ignoring you???? Think about this.... Who has been kind towards you??? Where has favor flowed for you for the past few years??? (Remember this classic principle!) GO WHERE YOU'RE CELEBRATED... NOT WHERE YOU'RE TOLERATED! God has a plan set up for you..... Please don't ignore it!

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jo! Love it!!!:heart:
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I feel comfortable with my family and friends. Most are heavy. I like this feeling, however, recently I have determined that this 'comfort' keeps me stagnet. Almost like its ok to stay fat. And I realize that I'm just hiding.

We need to do things outside our comfort level. Things that scare or challenge us. New things. I think that's the only way we grow and change. I haven't been very good at this in the past, but I'm trying.

For instance, I'm trying not to freak out about having to visit a health club in a few weeks. I've always avoided them because I KNOW I'll feel out of place. I even buy the exercise equipment I need so I can work out at home. However, I am taking a course to get my BA in Health Science that requires me to evaluate one. Very scary for me.

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'