27LB loss in 32 Days

Options
hello all,
I have been going hard on this new life style. I try to cut all carbs out. but not possible so some pass by.... and push for proteins....

work out minimum one hour 6 days a week.

River of Water, I drink nearly 6 liters per day.

I feel great, I feel energetic and I feel like a new person.

Start weight was 307lb, 32nd day I am 280 today. Want to be 250 by March 31st, I will be sure to re-post here then with my story.

I have full support of my Lovely wife, and my most beautiful sister in law (both of whom are members of this website and influenced me in joining in as well)

Replies

• BughaBear
    BughaBear Posts: 201
    Options
    WTG ur doin awesome!!!!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    wow..how is that possible to loss that fast...what are you eating...just wondering.
  • mygirl15
    mygirl15 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thats amazing...dont let anyone tell you to stop doing what your doing....I myself have lost 12 pounds in 14 days :] ...its an amazing feel and just remember the hard work will be worth it and you are doing amazing!
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options

I feel great, I feel energetic and I feel like a new person.

Start weight was 307lb, 32nd day I am 280 today. Want to be 250 by March 31st, I will be sure to re-post here then with my story.

same story different person other than started 304 cw 278.6
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's great WTG!!!! Your #winning# lol.
  • Babcakes
    Babcakes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the great job. Hard work truly does pay off. Kudos to you.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    That's a great start, it's really motivating when you see positive outcomes for making those lifestyle changes.
    Keep up the good work, but remember that this is going to be for the long term - make sure the changes are sustainable and don't be discouraged if the next month's loss isn't so big.
    It's great to hear that you have good support around you, you can do it!!!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST WHAT YOUR DOING!!!
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    yes please post! I'm sticking with 1200 calories and working out atleast 5 times a week and maintaining about 2 pounds lost a week. I'm afraid to loose more a week in fear I will loose it back and want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Would love to see what you are doing though!!
  • Oshawott
    Oshawott Posts: 13
    Options
    Making a drastic change at a high weight will contribute to insane weight loss. The more weight you have to lose, the faster it will come off.

To OP: congrats on your weight loss, keep up the good work!!
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    that is AMAZING ! can you PLEASE tell me how you are doing this !?
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I have had similar success, with 32 lbs in 34 days. Hope to be at a goal of 250 when I am done as well. This site has been a huge help to me. Good luck with your continued success!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! well done.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wow! Did you see my blue eyes just turn green??? If I had lost 27 lbs. in 32 days, I would have started maintenance two months ago. My problem is that I didn't have that much to lose and it's taking forever to dump it.

Keep up with the program...forever (it will keep you on track after you reach your goal & prevent you from piling it back on). :) Claire
  • street_wi
    street_wi Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!! =)
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    how low carb are you...low enough to go into ketosis?

I couldnt do it, i love my veggies too much
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Making a drastic change at a high weight will contribute to insane weight loss. The more weight you have to lose, the faster it will come off.

This.

Also grats, keep it up.
  • blessyou
    blessyou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congrats!
  • zabih
    zabih Posts: 18
    Options
    Just eating normal, but 0 carbs, (well I try to make it 0 but it is not possible), increase my protein in dietary selections. Lots of Tuna can, and 6 Liters of water every day.

then of course I do 1 hour and 20 minutes or so of work our at 5 am 5 days a week. on the weekend last weekend I was in the gym for 4 hours straight, 2.5 hours of that I was on cardio machine watching iRobot... lol

works great, you have to make the decision and face it...

I am sure you can do it too.