Not sure where to post this... but boobs....

Options
2»

Replies

• Sherri0706
    Options
    I have no idea how to help you, but, I saw boobs and came running, guess it is just instinct.

Hahahahahaha
  • ttfadm
    ttfadm Posts: 9
    Options
    I've heard that "saw palmetto berry" can increase or help keep your bust size. You can get it in pill form at most health food stores. No idea if it really works though. Good luck!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    lol. no clue.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    ttiwwop.gif

LMAO!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ttiwwop.gif

Carl you always make me spit my water at the monitor. Now I have a mess! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • froggiegirl71
    froggiegirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately unless they were there before you gained weight they will not be there when you lose the weight. think of it this way smaller boobs mean cutesier bras. I was blessed with the boobs but I have not had a cute bra that actually fit in a good 20 years. And the bigger the boobs the bigger the price of the bra....Trying to find a upside for ya.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    So...plastic surgery? I have a friend of a friend, she is super vain, has no children, had money to burn and looked at a bazillion pics for perfect breast pictures and gave them to her surgeon and purportedly has the most excellent fake rack now. That is a good discussion!
    I will happily trade in my saggy C's for a delicious fake rack of D's when this is all said & done :) Yes yes its vain and you dont "feel" as much who cares....They will be so pretty I will want everyone to touch them. Then it will be quanity over quality :smokin:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    ttiwwop.gif

:laugh:
  • SkyeBows
    SkyeBows Posts: 80
    Options
    As much as I would want a boob job I don't think I do anymore. No I don't like them and I eventually wont like the size but seriously there are some great bras out there that can make you look good without a boob job. And I don't know I just wouldn't want my daughter to think that she needs one for whatever reason but I could see getting them fixed I don't like how they look after babies. But I don't know fake boobs just look so damn fake no matter how good they are plus I have read so many horrible horrible experiences and just the fact of going under the knife once scares me but I couldn't imagine having to do it more if it was messed up.
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    No, mine have gone down too. Apparently, it's the one place most women lose from first.

Really?? I have to disagree, i have lost about 10kgs over the last 6 months....and mine are the biggest they have ever been!! I wish a little bit would come off them now im starting to look very top heavy lmao
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This is definitely a legitimate discussion topic, but some of the comments have either come close or crossed over our PG-13 line. Since it seems like the question has been answered, I'm locking the topic to make sure it doesn't go further beyond the PG-13 barrier that we set at MFP.
This discussion has been closed.