Jillian's 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    you're supposed to do it for 30 days straight without a break & by day 5 you'll see a difference in inches, so make sure you take your measurements :o) i'm working my way through it & it's going to be more like a month & a half for me because i haven't been completely consistent- level 2 is harder than level 1, but i'm loving the results. some days i yell & swear at jillian, but by the end of the 20 minutes, i love her again. i'm sure you'll enjoy it! if you're not working out on carpet, you'll need a yoga mat & 3-5lb weights. i use 3lb ones, but i have like no arm muscles baha good luck!

I couldn't do it all 30 days in a row, during level 1, I must not have stretched right and I had hurt my knee:blushing: , so I had to take a break and do other things, but either way, its still a good workout and saw better results with this then anything I have tried in the past. Just make sure you stretch out really good....
  • jodie2004
    jodie2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 4 and I have found it to be pretty tough on my knees, if you want you can modify the workout by following Anita, and Jillian always makes a point of saying if you have knee pain then modify to your best ability.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have done this---how is it on your knees? I have major issues with my knees due to all the sports I played that tore up my knees---7 total surgeries. I have issues with lunges and my knees popping out of place. Is this horrible on knees?

Level 1 is TERRIBLE on your knees. I don't have bad knees, and it makes them ache! Too many stupid jumping jacks!

Level 2 and 3 were much better on my knees.