Biggest Loser Tuesday Night

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
Can someone please fill me in on last Tuesday's episode? (this past Tuesday)
I was away and missed the entire episode.
Who got kicked off ? Any big surprises? etc ..

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    You can watch the episode on NBC.com if you want to.
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm still upset with RED team!! They voted Arthor off!!! By the way, I think you can watch it online somewhere. Black team KICKED red teams BUTT in the weigh in!!!!
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Arthur got kicked off... He looks really good now.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Arthur got moved to the red team for coming last in the 5k. They went home for two weeks and a the black team lost hella weight while they were home, red team not soo much. So since the red team lost the weigh in and Arthur was new.. They sent him home..
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    They went home for 2 weeks, then came back and did the same challange that they did the first week, then in the order they finished they re-picked their trainers. Arthur came in last and was stuck w/ the red team. Red team lost the weigh in and voted Arthur off. So sad....
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    They all went home for two weeks. When they got back there was a competition to choose the trainers. Arthur came in last and had to go to the Red team, Jen choose to go back to the Black team. He lost 16# at home but was sent home since he wasn't an original part of their team.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Short Version: Everybody got to go home for two weeks. Then they came back and had a challenge. It was the same as the first challenge on the ranch where they had to do a 5K, but this time had to do it individually. The first 4 that finished got to choose trainers. Jenn (I think) chose to go back to the black team. Arthur was forced to the red team and voted home. You can watch it online : http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/video/week-9/1306981/
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    The contestants went home for two weeks and trained for a 5k. They came back to the ranch and had the same competition they had at the start of the season - running a 5k on a treadmill - but this time each contestant had to do their own 5k instead of each team. The contestants would be able to pick their trainers depending on the order in which they completed the 5k. Arthur came in last and ended up going to the red team. (The teams stayed the same except for Arthur going red and the one young blonde whose mom went home stayed black). Red lost the weigh in - Rulon had immunity - and even though he lost 16 pounds in the 2 weeks he was home - Arthur was sent packing. The black team did really well at home. Moses and his daughter each only lost about a pound or so during their home visit.

Arthur seems to be doing well at home - I think he'd lost about 158 pounds total(?)
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Art, from the black team. They had a challenge (5k walk) after 2 week visited home. Art was the last one finished, and he didn't get to choose which team to stay/go. So he end up going to the red team instead. During weight in, black team did awesome, everyone was double digits (talking about all smaller people comparing to the red team), red team lost big time. Even Art lost 16, he was 2lb (FYI, he got under 400lb) shy from being the top one, so of course as part of how the game was played, "outsider" is GONE.

You might be able to find reruns on internet, if you ever miss a show.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's nuts!! I thought i saw a preview of Jillian crying saying to "do it for her" or something?
    What was that about?
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I cried like 4 times during the episode and I never cry while I watch the show!
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's nuts!! I thought i saw a preview of Jillian crying saying to "do it for her" or something?
    What was that about?

Arthur knew he was going home so he accepted it and Jillian told him to fight to stay then Bob gave a speech how it's not fair for people to "play the game" when people like Arthur need to be there.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I cried like 4 times during the episode and I never cry while I watch the show!

Me too! I was torn because they sent Arthur home but he caused it to happen in the first place when he traded "what's her face" weeks back. But I was really rooting for him b/c he tried so hard, glad he's continuing now that he's at home!