Peanut Butter Breakfast idea

Options
2»

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    add a little natural honey to the peanut butter on the waffles. sooo good!
  • nikjo17
    nikjo17 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanx for sharing!! I am really looking forward to trying the peanut butter on eggos :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Mm. that sounds delicious!! Some mornings I mash half banana add 1 tbsp of peanut butter heat it in the microwave for roughly 20 sec take it out mix it around. Spread it on half of a flatout bread or a lowcarb tortilla. Then I sprinkle ground cinnamon on top fold the other half over and bake in the oven for 15-20mins. It is so yummy!!

This sounds really good! I may try this in the morning. Thanks :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I make homemade whole wheat pancakes and smear them with peanut butter. My son LOVES it!! Peanut butter on apples if also fantastic!
  • blittle40
    blittle40 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a shakeology with PB, banana, almond milk and ice...keeps me full most of the am.... its the best shake in the world...it helped my husbands blood pressure and cholesterol go down...
  • bmhicks627
    Options
    I toast some eggo waffles and smack some PB in the center. eat like a sandwich and the PB melts also. It is dangerously yummy!!!

I do this every morning with two nutrigrain blueberry waffles and natural PB. A glass of milk to chase and out the door.
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... I love mixing 1 tablespoon peanut butter with 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt and a little honey. Dipping strawberries in that is like heaven! And my kids love it! They call it peanut butter fluff, lol :happy: