Options
    Excellent! Congratulations!
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! That is fantastic :)
  • chickie77
    Options
    wow tell us what you did! food, exercise...
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ya how on earth did you lose that?
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Almost all dieting. I kept my calories under my daily goal by keeping my portions a little smaller and no seconds. I also cut out French Fries, and tater tots from my diet. Mixed in a little excercise(3 to 5 mile walks); usually just once a week
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!
  • ShannonE1978
    ShannonE1978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! Keep it up!
  • chickie77
    Options
    well way to go!!!!! i really am soooo happy for you......I hope I can say that too. Really I would be happy to say 10lbs in 2mths time even.....man I have to get motivated this year. Your post helps me
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nice keep it up! ...Hopefully I can say I lost at least 20 pounds in 71 days left before my trip
  • zabih
    zabih Posts: 18
    Options
    that is great,

do the following and you will double that loss:

No Potatoes (any kind, shape or form)
    No Bread (any style any taste or any way...)
    No Rice (not even brown rice or any rice)
    No Fruit.... Lemon or grape fruit only are OK
    No drinks with syrup or flavors
    No Regular soda (try to avoid soda, but diet coke or pepsi is OK)
    No Cereal, Pancakes, waffles, whole egg, jam, jelly, cream cheese, or juices.
    No soup bowels.

Try only these for one week and add 15-20 minutes of fast walk 7 days a week, and post here in 7 days your result of one week:

Breakfast: One cup of yogurt (low fat, low calories, try activia it is great, do not eat the frute that is in there try to avoid those)
    between breakfast and lunch drink 5 bottles of 500ML water.
    Lunch: Have a veggie lightly pan warmed with a table spoon of Olive Oil and two egg whites mixed (baby Spinich, musroom, bell pepper, brocolli, salt, pepper)
    between lunch and dinner (no later than 6PM), have 5 bottles of 500ML water
    Diner: one can of Tuna: chicken of the sea or other ones.

This is good enough and you will see exciting result.

This is a good one only if you are healthy otherwise, and if you are able to do it. it works for me.
    Almost all dieting. I kept my calories under my daily goal by keeping my portions a little smaller and no seconds. I also cut out French Fries, and tater tots from my diet. Mixed in a little excercise(3 to 5 mile walks); usually just once a week
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow--good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!